Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 1790 - "child's play zone" in street

Posted by CheeseLouise 
CheeseLouise
Rant 1790 - "child's play zone" in street
August 23, 2006
That's hilarious. They are actually encouraging their brats to play in the street? I supposed that if one of the little darlings were to be hit, the breeders would try to use the "But we put up one of these signs in the street" line in court in order to win more $$$.

What I always want to know, when breeders moo about speeding drivers...do THEY observe the speed limits in OTHER PEOPLE'S neighborhoods? We all know the answer to that one. Fucking hypocrites.
Why can't the kids play in their own yards instead of a public street? If a kid is playing in the street, does that mean we are allowed to drive in their yard?
Anonymous User
Re: Rant 1790 - "child's play zone" in street
August 24, 2006
If we have to be careful drivers around chyldrun only, than does that mean we can drive like blind chipmunks on crack the rest of the time?

Yipee...look out little old ladies, here I come!
August 24, 2006
All children should play in the streets. Especially streets that are particularly busy. LOL
Anonymous User
August 25, 2006
I saw a partically(sp?)annoying sign up in Canada. It said Please drive carefully, you know how chlydren are. Yeah so why can't I run them down like the lil' bastards some of them are?
Anonymous User
August 26, 2006
An oldie but goodie from me:

Thank typefaces like Carta for the sign shape and the symbols.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.