Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1358 Real Estate Hypocrisy

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1358 Real Estate Hypocrisy
May 10, 2006
Oh I believe it. Any breeder home I've ever been to is a pig pen. Stained furniture and carpeting, shit all over the place, house looks like it's not had a good scrubbing in years, and filth, filth, and more filth. I have 6 cats and 2 dogs - you'd never knew I had pets if you didn't see them. Breeders claim to they should be paid for what they do but by the looks of it, they really don't do that much.
cyclops
Re: 1358 Real Estate Hypocrisy
May 10, 2006
Yep! Almost 2 years ago, DH and I bought a home from a breeder couple. The carpet is completely trashed. There were stupid Care Bear stickters on one of the walls that left a sticky residue. BTW, the woman was a SAHM.
Ranter
May 10, 2006
Gross, and utterly disgusting. I've seen their homes...and they are nothing but a bunch of lazy fools who do nothing but pop out children, then cry and whine that they deserve so freakin' much. Yeah right. Cry me a river. :bawl
Sherz
May 10, 2006
This posting describes the breeder home perfectly. I am very picky about housekeeping, especailly cleanliness of the carpet and furniture. I love carpet vacuum tracks! Last summer, my breeder neighbor stopped by to ask me a question about our home builder. She didn't have her horrible girl sprogs with her, so I invited her in. She couldn't stop talking about how clean, and stainfree my carpet was, and how good my house smells. We have nearly identicle homes, just different siding and shutter colors. I can only imagine how crapped up her house must be on the inside. They have 4 cats, and I'm sure they don't keep the litterbox properly cleaned. It's not that damn hard to keep your house clean, even with kids and pets. If everyone is given weekly cleaning chores, and if everyone is responsible for putting away whatever they get out, your house stays clean. People with cats need to be vigilant about keeping the litterbox clean, not only so the house smells good, but for the health and comfort of your pets. Would you want to use a toilet that hasn't been flushed for 2 weeks? These damn hogs are afraid to ask their wondersprogs to do any housework--childhood should be magical and fun, not full of chores! Dirty, lazy breeders.
CF Scorpio
May 10, 2006
Research has shown that homes sell better if they are clean, neat and fixed up. Would it kill breeders to clean their damn house? You'd think they'd understand how important it is if they want to sell their home for a decent price. If you don't have time, hire a cleaning service for $60 or whatever - your home will sell for MUCH more than that!
Latrodectra
May 10, 2006
These people sound too damn lazy to care about getting a decent price. Unbelieveable. I can't believe they can't get a couple of hefty bags and toss the laundry in there while the house is being shown.

Oh well, I'm sure moo will whine and cry when she doen't get the price she expected because nobody wants to pay a lot of money for a filthy pigsty.

Hmmm...this is actually good for the child free potential home buyer who's willing to put in a goodly amount of elbow grease to know. I am in the lower end of the income scale, and even adding my SO's income to mine, we're only able to get a loan for about 50,000 less than what most homes in our area go for. However, now I know to raise a stink about the awful condition of the Breederson's home, and possibly get the price dropped even more...cool.

I'm not the neatest person on the planet, but if I owned a home and was someone was coming over to look at it, I would get my ass in gear and have it spotless. Not only would I would want it to sell for as much as possible, but I would want to avoid any embarrassment. Breeders have no sense of pride.
May 10, 2006
Breeders are disgusting. They shouldn't even be alive on this earth. Filthy scum. I've seen people have animals and have really clean homes. I find it relatively easy to keep my house clean.
CFADinNYC
May 10, 2006
When I was looking for a home, almost all were neat but I did go into a home where the woman said she was a foster parent and her own teen aged son lived there too. It was in shambles AND the teen-son had graffitied the walls inside his room. Skanks-ville! Me, DH and our agent zipped in and out so fast and just looked at each other afterwards.

My ex-friend with the 2 destructive crotch droppings (I mentioned them before in which I would wear the special "stain outfit" when going over) has an apartment in the city and her kids are always destroying the furniture in which she needs to replace it. She goes through a couch a year and coffee tables too. I actually gave her my teen-age furniture--all real wood, gorgeous in great condition. They immediately broke the dresser mirror and they trashed the desk and threw it out. She said it fell apart. Yeah right. Your fucking animals that came out of your cunt did that Breeder.
Anonymous User
May 10, 2006
What is wrong with people? I don't get it. The thing is,even parents,not breeders don't understand breeders!!! I was talking to a client today and his daughter brought up "the summer I was in trouble."
She thanks him now(they were strict,but fair) because all her former friends are now in jail. One is in the state pen! Lovely,just lovely.
May 10, 2006
Yeek.

lab mom
May 10, 2006
Not only to breeders' house look like a mess, but usually it is cluttered with crap everywhere! There are a million picture frames everywhere of the brats in all ages. The fridge is filled with magnets and more photos of brats or stupid drawings. Even if you have containers and storage with toys put away, it still clutters the bedroom. I can't stand clutter and I would go crazy with crap everywhere! No thanks!
Vanilla Wasteland
May 11, 2006
Because of business reasons, DH and I have many opportunities to go to these Nouveau Riche communities. Time after time, I have seen these so-called MacMansions trashed by the sprogs and the moos. More than that, what I have found more offensive is that the lazy moos have nannies and a housekeeper or weekly cleaning ladies. Most of the time, moo is on the phone with another moo friend talking complete nonsense like getting her nails done, what school sproggy will be going to, etc. It's never about the state of the world, politics, world hunger, the environment, e.g., important stuff. On more than one ocassion DH has told me that when he arrived at the moo's house in the early a.m., the young sprogs were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for moomie to fix them breakfast (moomie was on the phone with a girlfriend chattering at 7:30 a.m.). DH took piety on the little sprogs (3 or 4 years old) and actually fixed them breakfast! What's more appalling is that when moomie finally got off the phone and came downstairs to the kitchen, she failed to noticed that he fed them breakfast!

Ok, I am now nauseous.

My BF's mother is a very nice, caring woman. She would give you the shirt off her back, etc., etc., but her breeder side is evident when you enter the house. She's had 5 children and has a shitload of grandchildren from BF's brothers that either live with her, due to her son being an unreliable drunk, or are encouraged to come over and visit because BF's mother looooves babies. And it shows. The house is a fucking mess.

There's shit all over the floors, the carpet is wrecked, the furniture (even the nice living room couches and armchairs) is trampled and beaten and nicked, the bathrooms are definitely not what I'd call clean (which, to me, is horrid--at the very least, your bathroom(s) and kitchen need to be neat...who wants to get a shower or cook food in a pigsty?). When BF lived there quite a while ago, I would go over and hang out, and they had one of those kitchen tables that you don't want to rest your arms on for fear of sticking to a puddle of whatever or getting crumbs all over you. The stovetop was filled with splats of whatever was dinner or lunch, the sink was piled with dishes, the trashcan had scraps of this and that around it on the floor that missed the opening when thrown at it. Utter disaster. And the kids' rooms were always piled with dirty clothes and all kinds of junk to the point their doors were always closed, especially if visitors came.

And when BF's parents and siblings come to our house, they remark on how clean it is. Yeah, I guess so, because my house doesn't look like a bomb hit it and no one gets away with being a slob in my home. I do like BF's family, but they're a family of slobs and breeders, and it's taken a lot of time and effort to "retrain" BF into being neat and cleaning up after himself.

It's not that hard to maintain a reasonably neat home that people don't feel nauseous being in. These breeders, especially the ones who stay home all day, need to get their asses in gear and clean once in a while. (But I agree that it's a plus for us because we can buy their houses cheap and just clean them up, and they're the ones who lose.)
Yes, buy cheap from breeders, throw in a little elbow grease and creativity, and sell high to more breeders...then take the money you made and go on vacation.
CFADinNYC
May 11, 2006
Feh - LOL! But no, take the money and reinvest so you don't pay capital gains. Make more money on another breeder-stye and keep trading up and making more money.
CF Scorpio
May 11, 2006
I don't remember so many sloppy people or messy houses when I was a kid. Our house was never messy because my parents were really strict. And I went to several friends' houses (families with multiple kids) when I was a kid and don't ever remember seeing messes. My next-door neighbors had 9 kids and, even if the individual kids's rooms might be messy, the common areas were not.

When did this trend start?
See topic #1374 for the answers to all your questions.

I don't remember a time when I wasn't required to help keep the house clean.
May 11, 2006
Growing up, my brothers and I did chores, and my family kept a spotless house. My mother also stayed home. She was always busy doing something, at home. My mother was NOT constantly on the phone. That's bullshit. Most of the time the stupid breeders are just yammering on and on about someother moo. Talk about stupid, and not having much of a life. They need to get a job and become a productive citizen. Lazy moo breeders. They are a drain on society.

lab mom
GreenGrass
May 12, 2006
My mom owns a home in a Texas metro area suburb. She lives in one of those God awful "master planned communities". However, she helped design the home and was best friends with the builder - it is very arty, with custom painted walls and exquisite tile floors and a custom kitchen. She has been trying to sell it for over a year. Why won't it sell? The breeders don't think it's "Child Friendly" enough. Must be because it's so clean and no crayon marks on the wall to make it feel like home to these people.
May 13, 2006
Must breeders always put their children first? Breeders suck.

lab mom
May 13, 2006
My MIL does not have one damn photo in a frame of DH and my wedding! We even gave her a beautiful frame with gem stones on it of our wedding photo for X-mas a few years ago. She displayed it for a while and I don't know what happened to the frame. Her clutter and messy apartment is flooded with bullshit tacky frames of my SIL and BIL children! Both are single parents living with MIL and don't have a stable jobs and are losers. On the fridge there are millions of magnets and photos of other people's brat. She wants to put up a huge frame with a collage of photos of the family and photos of her children and bratty grandchildren and commented maybe I'll put one of your wedding! Good grief!
May 13, 2006
Good grief!

lab mom
Sherz
May 14, 2006
My husband and I were house hunting yesterday, and we had the most positive experience. When we arrived at the model home in the neighborhood we are interested in, the sales rep was busy with a couple who had 3 very bad kids. These sprogs were running all over the place, moving around items that were part of the decor, and shrieking like banshees. Within a few minutes of our arrival, the rep had endured enough, and told the couple that it would be better if they came back to see the home at another time without their children. She then explained to them that they preferred that couples leave their children with a sitter, so that they could discuss business more easily. The couple left, rather miffed. She then excused herself for a moment to straighten up the damage the sprogs had done. My husband and I were impressed that she would risk a sale to not have to put up with bad kids! This might mean that the neighborhood would have more of a chance of less bratty kids. The house was absolutely gorgeous, but at the upper end of our price range. It might be worth it though to not have a big bunch of noisey turd monkeys running around the neighborhood like we have now!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.