Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1402 - Mila is a stupid puke

Posted by Feh 
shut up! Shut Up! SHUT UP! DAMN!
Being an only child is NOT the lonely, pitiful existance everyone claims it to be. I'm so sick of that bullshit. It's not like only children can't make friends and end up living in the basement, crying in their bowl of cold porridge, the way some folks make it out to be.

Why it's great to be the only child.
1. No one to rat you out.
2. Never having to share.
3. Never having to "play nice"
4. Never having to help with the younger sibs.
5. Never having to live up to the older sibs.
6. Independence
7. Being able to make friends of your own, and not have to share them
8. Privacy
9. Being able to do things by yourself
10. Getting all the attention
11. Being able to fix your own mistakes without anyone finding out
12. Did I mention privacy? Because it's awesome.
CF Scorpio
Re: 1402 - Mila is a stupid puke
May 16, 2006
So true! I'm an only child and didn't really mind it. All my friends used to fight with their brothers and sisters...I mean REALLY fight, physically and verbally. I was glad I didn't have to deal with that. I think I also was raised to be more intelligent and self-sufficient because I was always around adults.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2006
Yep, being an only is great. She is a clueless wonder.
May 16, 2006
I was an only child and I loved it. I would go to friends houses where there were siblings. I was often very glad to go home to my own privacy. The fights and carrying-ons of the kids with brothers and sister grated on my nerves. I knew one UberCatholic Famblee with TEN kids. Talk about being totally uncivilized. You know d*mned well that I never went to that house....EVER!!!! I preferred being around adults or older kids.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2006
She says, "I was an only child so I'm rebelling against that.
"I really want to have children, at least three, and I want to adopt too."

I'm an only child too, and I'm also rebelling, by NOT HAVING ANY! Usually being an only makes you more independant, and more likely to have less kids if any. She's bucking the trend in the wrong way.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2006
I read somewhere that only children and first born tend to be leaders. I prefered to hang around adults or read,horseback ride, space out etc.
To this day I am happy to be by myself.
May 16, 2006
I'm not an only child, but I was the only daughtor. No wonder I'm so mature and independent.

lab mom
GreenGrass
May 16, 2006
I believe that these celebs say this "I wanna a BAYBEE" crap just to get their names in the news these days. Didn't we just see Halle Berry and Queen Latifah (and countless others I'm sure) just do the same thing? What do they do, get on the phone with their publicists and say, "You know, I haven't been in the news much lately, nobody is paying attention to me, call up the news and tell them I'm ready to breed!"
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 17, 2006
Oh cry me a river Mila. She's rich and gorgeous. Why, for fuck's sake, does she want to ruin her body and life with a shit loaf????
May 17, 2006
Milla needs to get a hobby.

lab mom
Maybe I'm just not as in the know as I should be, but I've never even heard of this mess Mila! I don't care if she adopts though. There are lots of kids who need homes.
May 17, 2006
She was in "The Fifth Element" with Bruce Willis, and "Resident Evil". And she released an album, at some point. She can kiss her modeling career goodbye if she sprogs, that's for sure.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.