Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Registering on this site

Posted by LCFM 
LCFM
Registering on this site
May 30, 2006
I know I must be overlooking something really obvious, but how do you register on this site? I know you can post without registering (considering I've successfully done so quite a few times), but how the heck do I register? Thanks!
CF Scorpio
Re: Registering on this site
May 30, 2006
I don't think anyone is registered.
mercurior 1
May 30, 2006
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/register.php?2

go to login, then you can see a link saying register now, or you can use that link above
LCFM
May 30, 2006
Thanks!
Anonymous User
May 30, 2006
Got it. I'm now registered. Changed the order of the initials to LM-CF. We all know what the CF stands for.
May 30, 2006
when ur registered you can put a signature on your posts, see how many you posted and more importantly edit your message board posts.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 30, 2006
Whooo! I'm all registered!

Some day I'll think up a fancy schmancy signature.
May 30, 2006
I love being registered. I love my singature. Got if from
www.childfreebychoice.com and click on "quotes." smiling smiley

lab mom
Admin
May 31, 2006
Oops! I never realized how hard it is to find. I couldn't figure out how to add it to the gray bar of links, so I just stuck it at the top. Hopefully, more people will be able to find it now.

Take care all!
BratfreeGirl/Admin
Anonymous User
May 31, 2006
Thanks for providing the board. I've done gone and added a somewhat offensive signature to my posts. smiling smiley
CF Scorpio
May 31, 2006
Wow. I honestly had no idea we could be registered.
May 31, 2006
CF Scorpio, if you register, you can send messages back and forth like e-mails.
May 31, 2006
http://www.childfreebychoice.com/

Great website. I love their quotes (as I mentioned ealier).

lab mom
May 31, 2006
Awesome! Now I got it to where the website is clickable from here. winking smiley winking smiley

lab mom
May 31, 2006
Me either! I've been coming here for a long time and I just discovered registering the other day! THIS SITE ROCKS!!!!!!!!
May 31, 2006
Wow, now on all my posts, my signature comes in my favorite color! So cool! Yes, KFLL, if you register, you can do cool things!!! smiling smiley HAVE FUN!

lab mom
Anonymous User
June 01, 2006
I had been registered, too, but I didn't remember how, and I also didn't know how to do cool stuff like signatures. Like mine?

For your CF enjoyment, here is an audio clip of my siggie: http://www.ailurophile.com/audio/George_Carlin-Children.mp3
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.