Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1797 - colombia abortion

Posted by guest 
1797 - colombia abortion
August 25, 2006
It's a sick world we live in when throngs of people would have their heads so far up their ass that they'd protest against an 11-yr-old girl, who was raped, getting an abortion. Go home, you hopeless fucks, and do something meaningful with your lives. Stay out of other people's business, and for god's sake, show some compassion.

I feel so bad for that little girl. I'd like to string her stepfather up by the balls.
Re: 1797 - colombia abortion
August 25, 2006
Mexico and Central & South America are nasty when it comes to women, abortion, and contraception. The Catholic Church rules those countries. The misogyny is horrible. Most women in those countries have to resort to risking their lives at a backalley abortionist to get rid of those babies. It is sad that in this day and age how females are still second-class citizens in most of the world.
Re: 1797 - colombia abortion
August 28, 2006
First of all, being 11 and phyically mature enough to get pregnant is very surprising. Though it seems girls bodies are "maturing" earlier and earlier as the years pass on.

Raping his step-daughter. How nice, I mean really. Very thoughtful of him to keep it in the FAMBLEE and all. Must have been so convenient for that man, his own personal little sex toy living right under the same roof. And where is he today? I didn't read anything about any punishment he is getting. And why should he? After all, it's FAR worse to have an abortion to rid your 11-year-old-self of a fetus you've been forced to conceive. So they'll take to just bashing her. And he'll be a free man to do it again. OR! Maybe he was hoping the baybee would be a girl, so he could rape her too in a few years. THEN he'd not only be a pedophile but an incestuous pedophile at that!

Fucking Kathylic Chyrch is a JOKE. I hope they all burn in the hell they've created for themselves. The most important thing is, the girl had the abortion. Her next step should be the Women's Clinic for some birth control, if that is at all possible in that hell hole. And how weird is it, Colombia seems to be moving towards general legalization of abortion and this country is trying to take it away.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.