annonnieymus
Some people are just too stupid to live
July 11, 2006
I love anti-choicers. I especially love it when their stupidity shines through:

http://marchtogether.blogspot.com/2006/07/murder-without-conscience.html
Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: Some people are just too stupid to live
July 11, 2006
That's one thing the liberals have over the righties, an understanding of irony, satire and humor. Too bad we can't figure out how to use it.
July 11, 2006
i mean, dont they realise.. where its from wink.. its like landover baptist church

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 11, 2006
What is especially scary is that these are the people who are doing most of the breeding, and passing down those *stupid* genes.
Um, they do know that The Onion is just for laffs, right?
July 12, 2006
nope, they dont, thats why they are so stupid, i mean they had a story about an office ninja, killing 12 people.. and thats true...well according to them it is..

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39001

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 12, 2006
Weeeelll if'n it's on da internets den it must be true...hyuk hyuk
That's effing hilarious. The blogger is cute though. smiling smiley In a sort of eighties-hair way.
July 13, 2006
That's because pro-lifers (most of whom are probaly catholic) only want people to have sex for babies, not pleasure. I say bullsh*t.

lab mom
OK, so these dumb fundies are taking this literally. But nowhere in this "article" did the woman say if she was married or not. These fundies just assume only single women get abortions.

***Sorry ma'am, if you hadn't had sex you wouldn't have gotten pregnant, it's not the HMO's fault for not supporting your promiscuity while not married.***
Anonymous User
July 13, 2006
A-men to that catmommy! God, I love the Onion!
Yoy...talk about gullible...

Breeders must think "satire" is something manufactured by Goodyear or Michelin.
Fundie breeders don't understand anything that isn't all about Gawd. Satire is way over their heads, and completely absent from the Bible. I don't think there's any on TBN, either.

Fundies are annoying, but they're a lot of fun to pick on!
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fundie breeders don't understand anything that
> isn't all about Gawd. Satire is way over their
> heads, and completely absent from the Bible. I
> don't think there's any on TBN, either.
>
> Fundies are annoying, but they're a lot of fun to
> pick on!

You are so right about that! My grandmother attends a pentacostal church.(like every day!) She has some of the strangest beliefs, as do the other people who go to her church. Every election she preaches to me about all of the democratic candidates being agents of satan. She told me to be ready for the world to end on 6/6/06. I don't even try to argue with her anymore. She's 90. I just let her talk and DH and I laugh about it later.

July 16, 2006
Strange how those people are, Sherz. The world ending on 6/06/06? You've got to be kidding me! Or even stranger, those who think we are in the end times because of the weather. Very strange indeed.

lab mom
The funny thing about the people who go to my grandmother's church is how deviant they are. Because EVERYTHING is taboo, EVERYTHING is more tempting to them. The whole congregation is full of single moos, people who have drug and alcohol problems, infidelity problems, gambling, you name it they have it!
July 16, 2006
thats it, ban something, and it becomes illicit, look at prohibition, and smoking, now, you will get groups of people doing it unregulated, it adds a dimension of risk, like sex in public, the thrill of being caught..

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.