Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something Funny smiling smiley

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
Something Funny smiling smiley
July 27, 2006
I was watching FOX news when I first got up this morning, and they were doing a segment on a fun center for children that has activities to promote fitness. Of course, they had a bunch of kids showing how all of the equipment works. Towards the end of the segment two boys, who were demonstrating a game where you throw a ball to make a lighted circle turn on and off, started fighting with one another.(Yelling and throwing punches!) It was hilarious! The news anchor tried to stand in front of them and act like nothing was going on. The owner of the fun center had a look of horror on his face, and the fun center workers were trying to split them up as the anchor signed off.

I'm sure the parunts of these children brought them there this morning to be on TV, and were probably standing on the sidelines watching it all. I'm also sure that instead of being horrified of their sons' behavior, they were probably busy thinking of excuses for them to act that way. THese kids were probably 8 or 9 years old--old enough to be aware that they were on Tv and shouldn't be acting like assholes!
Re: Something Funny smiling smiley
July 27, 2006
Yep. Here it is folks, the people who will be running this country when we are all elderly - our work force. Scares the shit out of me.
Re: Something Funny smiling smiley
July 27, 2006
Breeder kids are the dumbest.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.