Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sharing the "Excitement"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Sharing the "Excitement"
August 29, 2006
Hey KFLV,

Excitement is in the air here too. I just opened my email and there's a message called "New ultrasound pics!".

We should thank both these preggos for giving us a reason to wake up this morning!
Re: Sharing the "Excitement"
August 29, 2006
Jesus Christ. In company email? How inappropriate for the office. Wow, sounds like you are having a fun breeder filled day complete with details like I am!

You know, thinking about it, this would be a FABULOUS idea to punish childfree law-breakers. Much in the line with a Vietnamese Prison Camp - make them sit and listen for day upon day of stories, details, and antics of the life of a breeder. They'd never break another law again.
August 29, 2006
Why on earth would anyone think that anyone outside the normal confines of the family, or possibly with "best friend" status, want to see ultra sound pics of their loaf?

I am so sorry for the both of you.

Anonymous User
August 29, 2006
Feh, thank you for feeling our pain!

I forgot to mention the girl in my office sent her US pics to EVERYONE.

And to ice the cake that is my day, I can hear everyone at lunch now cackling on about the baybee shower they all attended on Sat. (BTW- this was the shower I mentioned in a previous rant for the ex-coworker who threw her own shower & invited our whole office-even people she didn't talk to much-after she'd been gone a year).

All my coworkers suck today and I hate it here...
August 29, 2006
At work, I notice how many moos plaster their cubicle walls with child, baby, and ultrasound photos when I do my rounds. Most of the time, these ninnies print out the pics on the computer and have them sized very large. This looks so tacky and unprofessional. I can understand a couple of family pictures in nice frames on the desk. Taped on the cube walls makes their work space look like a daycare.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At work, I notice how many moos plaster their
> cubicle walls with child, baby, and ultrasound
> photos when I do my rounds. Most of the time,
> these ninnies print out the pics on the computer
> and have them sized very large. This looks so
> tacky and unprofessional.

A super-sized ultrasound photo? How nauseating. How can someone even tell what it is?

I could probably take a Doppler radar photo of Hurricane Edgar & pass it off as an ultrasound. (Awww...wook at cyooot widdle baybee Edgar).
August 29, 2006
you could always swap this pic for thie ultrasound scans..

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/babypicture.html

its been photoshopped wink.. just think of the things, the pict of the baby giving someone the fingerwink.. and so on

or this http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/permalink/jesus_in_an_ultrasound/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=401773&in_page_id=1770

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 29, 2006
Hahaha! Those are hilarious.

I'd want someone to photoshop Spongebob Squarepants onto one for me.
August 29, 2006
well will see what i can do wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 29, 2006
I want a photoshopped Satan ultrasound, that'd shut them up right quick.

Feh "I've jumped the fence! I'm pregnant!"
Breeder "Congrats! I always knew you'd be a great mom"
Feh "Yeah, wanna see the ultrasound?"
Breeder "Of course" (looks at face of satan on picture) "Um...it's...well..."
Feh "I'm so happy! My child will indeed rule the world!"

August 29, 2006
I might add here that every time I see the subject I keep reading, Sharing the "Excrement"

Heheh.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2006
Feh,Feh: ya kill me kid! Mercurior: I love the ebaum.pic. It looks like Grimace from McDonalds! I've seen some good icons of babys: one was an ultra sound and it had future serial killer printed on it. The other had a baybee playing with a gun. So unpc and yet so gosh darn funny!
August 30, 2006
Breeders themselves sound tacky.

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 30, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want a photoshopped Satan ultrasound, that'd
> shut them up right quick.
>
I'll be happy to crochet some black booties and bonnet with 2 holes in it for the Prince of Darkness's cyoot widdle horns!
Anonymous User
August 30, 2006
Sharon j,

That ultrasound DOES look like Grimace!

I can't stop giggling to myself! (Grimace...heeheehee!)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.