Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1825 Cafe Press T-Shirt

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1825 Cafe Press T-Shirt
September 05, 2006
Sickening. Truly sickening. What about all the little girls who will see those shirts? "Finally A Boy" WTF? How will that make them feel?

But of course moo breeder doesn't think of things like that. It's all about getting attention, hoping everyone will fawn all over her because she's having a boy. Someone to carry on the famblee name. HORK
Re: 1825 Cafe Press T-Shirt
September 05, 2006
When SO goes on about how fun it would be to have a nephew, I just tell him that his nieces would be heartbroken to hear that. It's not like all girls are pink swaddled, brain dead, barbie zombies from birth...just like boys, girls can be encouraged in a variety of directions and interests and alot of them can be quite fun. Again, it's up to the ADULTS to actually interact and guide the children, not the other way around.

I will step out on a limb here and say that any breeder who thinks a shirt like that is appropriate should have their children taken away, and their reproductive ability removed. I think I would also have to say that to anyone who I saw wearing it, especially if their children were around.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2006
Is it selfish to say one of the only reasons I'll decide to have a kid is so I can dress him in a baby tee that says "Hung Like a Five Year Old"?
September 05, 2006
No, but it would be selfish to actually have a kid for that reason.

If I had to have a kid...
it would be named 897-XSQ-3HYV
fundamentalists would wish I had aborted it
it would wear a solid triangle until it's skull had hardened into that shape
it would wear only plaid suits and frilly tuxedo shirts for special occasions, cammo and offensive teeshirts for all other occasions
it would know that there is no "perminant record" in regards to school and that it's peers are more likely than not, complete morons
in spite of all that, it would still be respectful of its elders, the property of others, and the right of other people to exist
it would know that trends, fads, advertising are all meaningless

CFScorpio
September 05, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sickening. Truly sickening. What about all the
> little girls who will see those shirts? "Finally
> A Boy" WTF? How will that make them feel?

I was going to say the same thing. How will that make the older sister(s) feel? Like SHIT!

Mrs. Ogre
The allmighty boy
September 06, 2006
Maybe the imperial family from Japan should have worn that t-shirt. They've been waiting for the allmighty boy for 40 years, altough they had plenty of girls. But noooo, girls are no good. They validate the breeder way of thinking.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20060902.JAPANBABY02/TPStory/TPInternational/Asia/
Anonymous User
September 07, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When SO goes on about how fun it would be to have
> a nephew, I just tell him that his nieces would be
> heartbroken to hear that. It's not like all girls
> are pink swaddled, brain dead, barbie zombies from
> birth...just like boys, girls can be encouraged in
> a variety of directions and interests and alot of
> them can be quite fun. Again, it's up to the
> ADULTS to actually interact and guide the
> children, not the other way around.

Right Feh!

I was a girl who wanted desperately to be an astronomer as early as 9, and loved science & inventing things & art. I was also the oldest of 4 kids (g,g,b,b) so felt alot of pressure to be the traditional Marcia Brady type.

Everyone-especially my family- pretty much humored me about my interests & acted like it was cute. They'd give me the half-assed: "you can be anything you want" but what they truly wanted was for me to buckle down & concentrate on being a girl & do normal giggly girl things since apparently that is what would make THEM happy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login