Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1859 Smacking Kids

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1859 Smacking Kids
September 21, 2006
I truly believe kids should get a good smack when they deserve it.

So many people think when they hear this, it means that this includes smacking a 3 month old baby. I actually had someone ask me, "Oh, so that means you'd slap your 4 month old nephew if he cried?"

Uh, no dipshit, it means that when he's old enough to be up and mobile that he should get his fingers whacked for sticking them in the electric outlets, or his face slapped when he's a bit older for mouthing off.

Right away people have to jump on the "child abuse" bandwagon and ride it all the way to hell. They just don't get it.
Re: 1859 Smacking Kids
September 21, 2006
they cant understand a smack is different to a punch, to them its the same.. now i would say let the little kid burn his hands off when they reach for the fire.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
BillyC
September 24, 2006
Anyone with an ounce of common sense, and that eliminates all breeders, would know that you only smack a kid who is old enough to make the connection of the act/omission and the punishment.

My cousin spanks her kids when they need it, and as a result they are respectful, well-behaved and almost tolerable. She has been known to wash their mouths out with soap when they use foul language, put them in a corner after a good whack on the ass and smack their hands for getting into things they were told were prohibited. They no longer do these things and you can see that they made that connection.

There are not enough clue-by-fours for every breeder that needs good, solid whacks from those venerable implements. If there were, you could make ready wages being a professional breeder clue-batter!
September 24, 2006
I agree that kids need a good spanking. So many kids nowadays are bratty. What do their parents do about it? Nothing!

lab mom
September 25, 2006
I've also noticed the dumbshits who equate spanking with beating the piss out of an infant. Yes, we advocate the punishment of a creature that doesn't know any better and can't understand it's being an annoyance.

Has anyone else heard the bullshit that kids who get spanked or smacked are more likely to become bullies or become physically abusive, become wife beaters, etc. because they learn that hitting is okay? I think not.
September 25, 2006
Hhhmmmm, Cambion. Word!

No wonder kids are so f***** up nowadays.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login