Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I lost and will loose friends too

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I lost and will loose friends too
November 20, 2006
A good friend of mine used to be an intelligent and interesting female, but she made no mystery about kids being her life goal. She found a spineless duh working for an unstable industry and on the verge of loosing his job for years. Once, we went out for her 30th birthday. My former bf and I were the only cf (he wanted to breed, not me). She had invited other young moos and all they kept talking about was the birth and all related kiddie stuff. I went to sit with the men to talk about computers and cars. When it was my turn to turn 30, she asked what I had planned. I told her frankly that I didn't want to invite her since all she could talk about were her kids (she was 2 years older than me and had 2 kids by the time I reached 30). Needless to say we don't speak to each other anymore.
My current best friend lives in the UK (I'm in Canada) and is married with a man 10 years older. They just bought a house and are trying for the golden sprog. It has not worked so far and I keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't. I rarely see her and only seldom get some news by email, so imagine what it would be with a sprog.
My husband used to have a cool friend here, but since his sproglina was born this year, all we get is silence.
Anonymous User
Re: I lost and will loose friends too
November 20, 2006
Sorry I wanted to post this with the "sad" thread.
Anonymous User
November 22, 2006
Mrs. Ogre,
I'm very afraid that I'll lose all of my friends to children...I can't imagine your situation. I guess you're better off without the new mom, though. :/ Oh well. There's always more childfree people out there. smiling smiley
DrDanCorelli
November 26, 2006
One of my classmates from medical school just announced that she is repugnant. First thought in my mind was like everyone else--what a waste.

She is an award-winning researcher within her field and has twice been selected for national patient care awards in her medical specialty. Now she will shit out her brains with the brat to become a slobbering, useless and vile pile of breedershit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login