Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scam Artist Welfare Moo

Posted by Matush 
Matush
Scam Artist Welfare Moo
August 30, 2006
My dad has this co-worker who is the epitome of moo who always cries poverty as an excuse. Every month, his lab has a potluck and every month, this moo fails to bring something to the lunch. Not only does she eat the food, but she insists on taking it home "for her family." Once my dad was bringing up some pizza and wings and had a trainee from the other floor help him bring it up. My dad invited the kid to help himself. Well this moo shouts "Who is he and why is he eating OUR food" It took all of my dad's restraint not to yell at this moo. And not only that, she took all of the leftovers home with her.

Another story that my dad had heard about was that once there was an out of town conference for the nurses at his lab. Most people go to these conferences alone. The moo insists on bringing her entire family and didn't even go to any of the lectures, saying that the conference was a "family vacation" and she couldn't be bothered to listen. Did I mention that these conferences are paid for by the hospital? Did I also mention that she also often brings her sprogs and husband to paid dinners from suppliers and often insists on having something that's not in the prefix menu? And did I also mention she's unionized so they can't get rid of her?
Anonymous User
Re: Scam Artist Welfare Moo
August 30, 2006
"And did I also mention she's unionized so they can't get rid of her? "

ARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!

That's a situation where an anonymous email from a throw away yahoo address can come in real handy.
August 30, 2006
If I were her manager, I'd ride her like ass like she wouldn't believe. Every little thing she did would be under scrutiny. You want your union to protect you??? FINE! You'll be a perfect employee or get written up each and every time.

i aklso would make DAMN sure that the left overs were divided up and got rotated between people to take them home. I am so sick of entitlement-minded moos who think they are the only ones that have to put food on the table.
August 30, 2006
Gotta love how Moos will flock to anything free and whine about how they're most deserving of it because they have famblees.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2006
Wow what a nerve. People need to speak up more when she pulls this crap again. Most people are afraid of looking foolish or wrong so they end up not saying anything. Her antics are outrageous and someone needs to call her on it. I'm not too fond of unions and here is a perfect reason. It brings down morale to see some fool get away with this crap.
Matush
August 31, 2006
The head nurse did tell her that she was no longer welcome at any hospital sponsored educational seminar.

Yeah, and she tries to scam everyone. She somehow got a scholarship for her sprog at an area private school, despite the sprog having average intelligence.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.