Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2072 kissing babies on lips

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
2072 kissing babies on lips
December 27, 2006
Guest, that is one of my pet peeves too. I think it's disgusting when people teach their children to kiss on the lips. It is highly inappropriate and a form of child sexual abuse.

DH has friends who always make their kid give me a goodbye kiss on the lips, and I absolutely hate it! It makes me very uncomfortable. I find it creepy. I always try to turn the cheek at the last minute
DrDanCorelli
Re: 2072 kissing babies on lips
December 27, 2006
Being an infectious diseases physician, I would draw a direct comparison between kissing a baby on the lips and kissing a microbiology sample in a Petri dish. Not much difference, except the Petri dish won't be squirming or covered in shit in most cases.
December 27, 2006
i would run if a kid tried to kiss me, i hate physical contact at the best of times (its different with my love).. but i dont like to shake hands, i hate it when anybody tries to kiss me.. with me i feel unclean when my aunt or cousin does it.. let alone a kid..

shudders..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
December 28, 2006
While I don't consider it sexual abuse, I do think it's all kinds of nasty! Kids are very juicy-mouthed little critters, and they seem to think that part of kissing is gathering as much saliva as possible on their lips and transferring it to as much of the other person's face as they can. And it's not uncommon to see tiny bits of food in the mix...
Anonymous User
December 28, 2006
I saw my MIL do that on Monday with DH's youngest nephew and it really grossed me out. I feel it's not only inappropriate from a health point of view but also morally. It's incestuous.
December 28, 2006
Ewwww! I ain't kissin' nobody on the lips, especially not some germ-ridden brat!
Sherz
December 29, 2006
I don't see it as incest, but I do look at it like Dr. Dan does. Kids always seem to be sick, and kissing a drooler on the lips is just sickening.
January 03, 2007
For whatever reason, my mom gets up on my shit about NOT wanting to kiss my nephews on the mouth. The older one is not drooly anymore but always has some sticky shit on his face and lips. The younger one still drools profusely. YUCK
hotty
January 04, 2007
...oh God...I'm getting nauseous...
hotty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login