Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1807 Sucky Marriages

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1807 Sucky Marriages
August 30, 2006
What a pathetic asshole. IVF 11 or 12 times? And I'm sure she's sucked her medical insurance dry on that one - thanks to us - that's one reason why our health insurance premiums are so high. Either that or she's got more money than brains.

So I guess this cow feels that the only reason to have sex is to procreate?

I hope she's never able to have a child.
Anonymous User
Re: 1807 Sucky Marriages
August 30, 2006
Hey all,
I need a snappy retort to some internet kook who brags online about how her and recently snagged mook of a husband practice "Natural Family Planning", and yet she also brags about taking fertility drugs. They are both highly religious folks, so aren't they kind of hypocritical here? I mean, if natural family planning is what God would want, then wouldn't taking fertility drugs mean she doesn't trust his will?

Thanks to anyone who wants to respond to this. I love nailing kooks on their flawed logic.
August 30, 2006
Hypocrisy at it's best. Religion comes into play when it's convenient for people. She's obviously not the good krysjun she thinks she is or she'd be letting GAWD make the decision as to whether or not she should spawn. And from the sounds of it, he is. Somebody's trying to tell her something.
August 30, 2006
if god had meant you to have kids, he would have given them, but since he didnt, arent you going against gods wishes..

so basically you are pissing off god.. is that something you really want to do

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.