Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2138--Brat and Breeders Thrown Off Plane

Posted by Matush 
Wow, 60% are all in favor of kicking screaming babies off planes. Attention breeders. We really don't like your screaming hellions and if we had our way we would kick them off the plane. Just because a passenger is able to block your brat out with an ipod and noise cancelling ear plugs and doesn't openly complain, does not mean she is not annoyed.
And one other thing. The airlines not only reimbursed the family but gave them a free set of round trip tickets (which I personally would not have done). Yet the breedersons continue to pout and whine that they'll never fly air tran again.
Re: 2138--Brat and Breeders Thrown Off Plane
January 24, 2007
I read the article and think it is awful how the airlines reimbursed the Breedersons.

The breeders also went on how the passengers were nicer than the flight screw was about Bratina's tantrum. Many people in public often feel they MUST be "breeder pleasers" to appease these assholes. Even a kinder comment about the noise level of a toadler's screeching will get an awful response such as: "You were once a child," "You must hate all children," "You're mean," "You are a barren old broad," etc.

Of course, the Breedersons are playing "victim" and refuse to fly that particular carrier and use the freebie flights. Boo-fucking-hoo...:bawl

My language is "saltier" these days because I am tired of holding back. I left a bad situation and am sick of smiling as well as pretending to have to be so polite and sweet...

Flying has always been serious business. Air travel is more serious after 9-11 and tighter security measures. How can the flight crew do their job if a two- or three-year-old or an infant is screeching during the entire or even most of the trip? An adult who had the same "meltdown" would be tossed off the plane and risk arrest by federal agents.

As for passengers wearing earplugs to drown out the screamer's noise, it is not the place of the fliers to have to stick something in their ears after they paid in full for their seat. It is one thing for a person to place plugs in their ears to nap so normal chatter and movement does not bother her/him.

The "just wear earplugs" thing reminds me of a post on Turtle's old Rant Page that got a lot of breeder-pleasing "childfree-by-choicers" in an uproar. A woman lived in an apartment next to a family with a baby that constantly screamed. I can imagine the hell it was for the lady to hear this through the walls all day and night. The baby died. The ranter admitted to being glad because she could live in a quiet environment once again.

However, many CF women cyber-screamed at her for being so "mean". One woman actually suggested that the ranter should have worn earplugs. Why the HELL should the lady wear earplugs 24/7 in an apartment she paid monthly to live in just because the Breedersons-Next-Door could not quell the screeching of their infant? Someone please tell me that!!!!!
Earplugs won't even help in those situations. Earplugs reduce all the noise by the same amount; they do not block out specific sounds. In other words, if the baby is screaming much louder than the other ambient sounds, earplugs will simply make everything less loud, but the baby's screams will still sound much louder than the ambient sound.

I wear earplugs to rock concerts to prevent ear damage, but I never wear them to "tune out" unpleasant sounds, because they don't serve that purpose.
January 24, 2007
i have 2 songs, that put me into a trance, i zone out for as long as i listen to them, they dont have to be too loud.. just.. persistant.. heavy back beats

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
What instances were there of the passengers being nicer than the crew? None that I see. So the moo made a comment to some businessmen and someone offered the kid a lollipop. He/she wasn't doing that to be nice, but to shut the brat up.
I suggest we all write to the airline and tell them they did the right thing by kicking these people off the plane:

http://www.airtranairways.com/contact/contact_us.aspx

I would recommend avoiding the use of words like "breeders" or "brats" though. wink
January 25, 2007
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What instances were there of the passengers being
> nicer than the crew? None that I see. So the moo
> made a comment to some businessmen and someone
> offered the kid a lollipop. He/she wasn't doing
> that to be nice, but to shut the brat up.

I agree with you, Nour, but I do suspect a lot of the passengers were breeder-pleasing to appear "nice" about shutting up the little brat. Most people are reluctant to out & out tell a moo to shut up her nasty sprog lest insults get hurled about being "mean" for not catering to that child.

I heard something "good" happened to these entitlement-minded sprogpoppers. What...I do not know as I was not going to look up anything on the 'Net. I am dealing with some of my own stuff right now so it does not take much to tick me off these days.

I would gather airlines may be clamouring to look good in the press by offing the Breedersons and their little screamer free flights. Typical...

"FUCK WORK"
January 25, 2007
I'm glad they were thrown off the plan. I'm tired of pahrunts thinking the world revolves around their brats. Time for a wake-up call.
Anonymous User
February 02, 2007
I'd still like to know what, exactly, everyone in the world thinks is so barbaric about the idea of requiring babies/small children on planes to be sedated. Why not? It's more kind to the people around the kid, it's more kind to the kid itself--I mean, most kids on planes scream because they're bored and/or their ears hurt, right? So wouldn't it be nicer to knock the kid out or sedate it so it doesn't have to go through that? I mean, I'm sure there are some kids with medical problems that wouldn't allow sedation to be done safely, but as far as I know it's not in any way unsafe for a healthy person, right?

I wonder what would happen if a screaming kid and a person who had a phobia about something like loud noises or some other reason why a screaming kid would freak them out (some bad experience/trauma in the past that involved a screaming child somehow and they were left with PTSD or some other negative, uncontrollable reaction) were both on a plane and the kid started shrieking and the person freaked out. I wonder if the person with the phobia/past trama would get any sympathy....
Anonymous User
February 02, 2007
I fly AirTran from DC to the ATL at least once a month and I will fly them any day of the week! I'm glad the flight attendant had the cahones to get these folks off the plane! I just wish AirTran had not caved and given these people free air tickets. angry smiley
DrDanCorelli
February 03, 2007
And we would all be reading the bitching on Planet Breedback if the breederfucks had been delayed because of some other fambly's cumdumpling pulling the same shit. Just your average, day-in-the-life of a breeder hypocrite.
February 06, 2007
SO and I plan to vacation in Seattle the end of August which means we'll be flying as we live in NE PA.

I'm already sending good ohms to the Flight Fairy for a peaceful, childfree flight.
February 06, 2007
I just wish they would sedate everyone on the plane...or at least me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login