Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fetus Has FaceBook Profile:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Fetus Has FaceBook Profile:rolleyes2
June 01, 2011
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/31/unborn-child-has-facebook-profile/?hpt=us_bn1

eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
This is not the first time I saw this on the facebook page. I have seen this few times. This is more worse than a baby photo as a profile.
Re: Fetus Has FaceBook Profile:rolleyes2
June 01, 2011
Yes Giggy, this is WAY worse than a baybee photo. This unborn kid actually has a profile and makes posts and everything.

".....Unborn baby Marriah Greene has a lot to say, at least according to her Facebook profile. The child attends Tummy University, enjoys soccer and swimming and talks in first person. And her friends talk back to her– in baby-speak, naturally......."confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
June 01, 2011
In the words of Carlos Mencia "why the fuck is this news?"

and who among us left the last few comments including the one about 'another pregnant woman thinking she is center of the goddam world'...which is really what this is.

(Though I liked the comment about FB minimum age being 13 and how long before it gets kicked off.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 01, 2011
I find it funny how the rules only apply some of the time - as a joke a few years ago my husband made a FB page for my cat, and it was recently deleted because "it was not for a real person." I figure this page is breaking one of two rules - either the fetus is not a real person, or it is a real person who is under 13. Either way, it should be deleted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Anonymous User
June 01, 2011
That is disgusting... that moo is taking attention-whoring to a whole new level. She's practically advertising the fetus to the whole world before it is even born. At 4 months, there's still the possibility that she will miscarry... oh wait, if that happens, attention-whore will make it into a memorial page and low about her great loss to the whole world. PUL-LEASE! eye rolling smiley

I really hope Facebook takes the page down since it is clearly in violation of TOS.
June 01, 2011
REGARDLESS WHOEVER YOU ARE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SPROG AS MUCH AS YOU.
June 01, 2011
Could some Facebook members please report the fetus profile as violating the TOS?
Thank you.
I earlier reported the profile as voilating the terms of service. Let's see if the politically correct facebook takes it down. But you know, insulting the Moo crowd is a no-no on fakebook. Witness The leaky B@@b still has their page up, and they have some nasty nudity pics there.

the world 'fail' on flames
June 01, 2011
Page not found.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 01, 2011
I wonder what a Fakebook page for a miscarried fetus would say...

"Unborn baby Joey Snowflake-Garnet was going to be the one to change the world, but he led an otherwise humble life. He attended Progesterone Academy and his interests included the color red, giving blood, stealing calcium, and playing dead (never know when he might come face to face with a bear!). Sadly, he was separated from his family by a crimson flash flood and tragically drowned. Now he attends Pearly Gates University and the Lord is the dean."

Could I make a FB page for my asshole? I bet people would find that a lot more interesting than a fetus page. I may or may not include photos, nor would I let my toilet have a page in the event it tags my asshole in any embarrassing pictures. tongue sticking out smiley
Fetus has Facebook page :faint
June 04, 2011
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/facebook-page-unborn-baby-marriah-greene-texas-page/story?id=13734579

"We weren't sure how to tell all our friends the baby was coming," said Matt Greene in a telephone interview with ABC News.

[So now crowing "We're pregnant!" is too difficult?]

The page, Marriah's father says, is meant in fun. Marriah's education: "Studied Labor and Delivery at Tummy University." Favorite quotations: "Swimming, swimming, just keep swimming." Sports Marriah plays: Soccer ("I am quite the kicker").

[Tummy University????]

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Fetus has Facebook page :faint
June 04, 2011
FakeBook is nothing but a data mining operation.

They probably set this whole story up.
Re: Fetus has Facebook page :faint
June 05, 2011
CrabCake
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/facebook-page-unborn-baby-marriah-greene-texas-page/story?id=13734579

"We weren't sure how to tell all our friends the baby was coming," said Matt Greene in a telephone interview with ABC News.

[So now crowing "We're pregnant!" is too difficult?]

The page, Marriah's father says, is meant in fun. Marriah's education: "Studied Labor and Delivery at Tummy University." Favorite quotations: "Swimming, swimming, just keep swimming." Sports Marriah plays: Soccer ("I am quite the kicker").

[Tummy University????]

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

That "Tummy University" shit had the same effect on me.two faces puking As for their not being sure how to tell people, what does that even mean? When I struggle for ways to tell anyone something it's generally because it's something unpleasant and I am reluctant to be the bearer of bad news. However, when it's something I perceive as good news, it just flows out naturally without any forethought. Therefore, I am drawing two probable conclusions that explains their manner of delivery:

1)Subconsciously they aren't happy about the little bastard and were procrastinating telling anyone to their face.
2)They were brainstorming for a way to upstage any and all inpigness and/or births in their monkeysphere of friends, co-workers, acquaintances, and famblee and this method proved to be the best way to attention whore and keep the spotlight directly on their little shitbag.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login