Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2292 - This *is* a big problem!

Posted by amethusos* 
2292 - This *is* a big problem!
April 30, 2007
Women having other men's children but passing them off as the husbands' is more common that most people would like to believe. Many single women have done the same - sex with more than one partner only to "choose" the "better" man to be the father of the kid aka getting the Good Guy to the altar. This has been happening since the beginning of time. It was harder to prove in the Day before DNA testing.

The awful thing about this kind of fraud is how the divorce courts often award child support to the woman from her former husband. WHY?? "It is in the best interest of the child," says many bleeding heart liberals. My take is that the moo should do it on her own or try to get Fuck Buddy to ante up! Any man who gets the "I am pregnant" announcement should demand a DNA test. If the woman does not like it, she can look in the Yellow Pages for an abortion clinic or go about it on her own.

Years ago, an article was written of paternity tests being mandatory after a woman gives birth. You can imagine the hollering among the women. It is awful when government must get involved in every personal aspect of someone's life but I am all for this since ONE party -- the husband -- is the one who gets all of his rights and his life ripped from him when he is the victim of such fraud.

All of these missing women...

I do believe many of them have done something to a former or even a current spouse: oopsing, threats of divorce with more threats of taking the man's assets even if there are no kids (yes, non-childed women still get a Cunt Settlement in some cases), passing off another man's kids as the husbands', etc, etc. I worked with a bitch who bragged how her daughter was the product of one of her affairs but her elderly husband thought the young woman was his child!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login