Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1822 - One-NIght Stands for Pregnancy

Posted by india_darshan 
#1822 - One-NIght Stands for Pregnancy
September 02, 2006
I am sure the "feminists" are squawking how it is a woman's right to have a one-nighter with a man for the sole purpose of having a baby even if the guy is not privvy to her motives. I think it is wrong...wrong...wrong! It is one thing if the man in question is "in the know" and is in agreement. Then...it is between two consenting adults. However, a man's life will change forever even if he does not know of The Plan and the woman does not tell him of BayBee. The problems arise later down the road *if* the single moo decides she is tired of taking care of that "precious" child on her own. The fellow can indeed be sued for child support regardless of learning this little secret years later. Men need to be very pro-active. Wear a condom. All. Of. The. Time! Got it, guys????
Re: #1822 - One-NIght Stands for Pregnancy
September 02, 2006
luckily men are paranoid now or are getting there, the good thing condoms used to have tax on them as a luxury, 17.5%, but now they been termed an essential, the tax is 5% so they are cheaper to buy.. i am always careful

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 02, 2006
All I can think of is holy fuck, are they crazy?

That one dumb chick said she's looking for a baybee but she could very well end up with someone else.

Have they never heard of STDs?
September 02, 2006
Men need to be proactive because women are sneaky little things when they are frothing at the mouth for those babies. I don't care how much condoms cost. A box of rubbers is still cheaper than diapers and formula to feed Bay-Bee... tongue sticking out smiley
September 02, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Men need to be proactive because women are sneaky
> little things when they are frothing at the mouth
> for those babies. I don't care how much condoms
> cost. A box of rubbers is still cheaper than
> diapers and formula to feed Bay-Bee...

Those women are VERY deceituful and promiscious. Geez. Ever heard of adopting? Men need to be VERY careful, indeed. The protection is much cheaper than the child expenses.

lab mom
Anonymous User
September 03, 2006
If a woman really wants to be a single moo, there is such a thing as a SPERM BANK. But these women would rather opps a guy, so that can lay claim to his wallet. That's really waht it is all about. If they went to a sperm bank and got artificially inseminated, there'd be no babydaddy to pay loaf support.

I really hope the male birth control pill is available soon. Men really do need more options other than condoms and vasectomies. Women have so many choices for birth control, but men get the short end of the stick here. It isn't right.

Men also need to be careful about what they do with the used condoms. I read something on the BabyCenter oops board about some woman who retrieved a used condom from the trash, and tried to use the sperm therein to impregnate herself. If I were a guy, I might want to rinse out the condom after use, or flush it down the toilet (can you safely flush a condom down the toilet?)

Another wanna-moo on that board said she gave the guy a blow job, and after he came, she didn't swallow it, she ran into the bathroom, spat it out into a turkey baster she had at the ready, and used to to try to get pregnant. I don't know if she succeeded, but even oral sex isn't safe.

Scary stuff here!
Men had better watch out! One of my husband's army buddies has been paying child support for 12 years for a kid he sees about twice a year, and that we don't think is his. This kid is a product of a one month relationship. This guy is an idiot for not demanding a dna test. The kid looks Hispanic, and my husband's friend is a blond. He feels like he is doing the right thing by supporting this child, but has no life because of the high payments he pays for it.
September 03, 2006
I agree with all the advice given here. It's just so sickening how women can shamelessly change some guy's life for the worst against his will, and people will praise her for it because it was for a fucking baby. Sometimes I'm ashamed to admit I'm a woman and I have some sort of connection to these cunts who are pro-oopsing. I know men sometimes deceive women for children, but more often than not I'd say it's the women. I swear I'd probably go postal on any woman who laid claim to oopsing a man, be it her partner or a random stranger.

And I'm sure if Moomie gets knocked up and contracts an STD, the babydaddy will get sued. Lawsuits are a Moo's best friend, remember.
September 03, 2006
no you cant flush condoms they clog up the sewer, or can do, thats why men should tie them in knots, then dump them probably in a bin away, the thing it you need to put it in the main rubbish bin, there is one form of birth control maybe 2 that men can do.. abstinence, or shaking hands with madam palm and her 5 sisters.

as a man,.. i am always careful, not because i am cf, but because i am a man. as a cf i am even more careful.. i never let condoms out of my site, i used to have a small bag i put them in and put them safe so no woman could put pin holes in them.. and so on.. this was before faust

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
sprogless
September 04, 2006
I saw this episode of "Chapelle's Show" about a sex contract. While this was done as a joke, every man should insist on it, for their own protection. Condoms are a must, for obvious reasons, but they do break. The kind of woman that would do this is a sexual predator, as much as a rapist, is, IMO. The only real difference is that she's raping a man for eighteen years.
September 04, 2006
Yes, Sprogless, women do financially rape men for 18+ years for brat support. Some states even require the father to pay for college for his "adult" brat. What is next? Requiring Daddio to pay for an apartment until Bratina/Bratino reaches 30 years of age? It never "effing" ends. Growing up is becoming so much more delayed as these adult kids boomerang back home expecting their parents to support them and their fancy habits.

Although people say I am not a romantic, I am all for pre-nutpial agreements and sexual contracts. Paul McCartney is mega-rich many times over and he was stupid to get involved with the young gold-digging model. But...this Heather chick only married this uber-wealthy old coot and birthed the cash cow...er, I mean that little baby...as "insurance".

Courts are f*cked up and believe that the CHILD has the "right" to live in the same standard of living as the father even though the brat is not earning his/her keep. What is wrong with Father paying enough child support to keep Moo and Kidlet in a decent apartment? Just because the man has become rich in his own right, that does not mean that his offspring are entitled to any of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login