Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BAYBEE Replaces The Family Pets

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
BAYBEE Replaces The Family Pets
June 26, 2007
Yea, I know, this link goes to a story over at the very-lame BellaOnLine - I'm still on the mailing list for Kim's articles.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art51590.asp/zzz

Here's the REAL article by the author with a comments section where we can give her shit - be sure to read my comment and write one of your own:

http://time-blog.com/work_in_progress/2007/06/i_dont_really_hate_my_dog.html?xid=rss-wip

People that do this shit to animals should be tortured, then thrown - alive, kicking and screaming - through one of those big landscaping shredders while their famblees watch, with TV cameras mounted on the opening and have the event broadcast all over the world. Forgive me, I'm feeling a little demented today.

Here's another version of her worthless article: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1635835,00.html
Re: BAYBEE Replaces The Family Pets
June 26, 2007
What a fucking CUNT. I feel so badly for that doggy. I don't give a fuck if brats are upset but I hate to think of animals being hurt or sad.

I can't stand breeders who throw away their pets like they're so much garbage when Shitford comes along.

My cousin works for an animal shelter and he says every month pets are dropped off cos the famblee has a new crotchdropping - and it's usually moo who drops it off. These whores embarass the entire gender.

angry flipping off to breeders who do this to animals.
June 26, 2007
This is the type of person who had a child "to take care of me when I'm old", yet when her parents become a nusance, they'll be shuttled off to an old folks home and maybe get a visit a couple times a year. I can assume her wonderful, precious, myyyyrrrriiiiccccaaaalll daaaauuughhteer who loves her "unconditionally" will probably also do the same, as that's the way she'll be raised.
Time wounds all heels.
leaning toward childfree
June 26, 2007
Hoover looks like such a sweet dog, with his big brown eyes. And the little girl seems to like him.
You know, that little girl is going to annoy her too. She probably finds her husband annoying. And her friends, too. Does she write essays about wanting to get rid of them? At least a dog always wants to please you. All they want is to be with you and make you smile. Does she think the dog is doing it on purpose?

All my life I wanted a cat. I finally have one. Does my cat annoy me sometimes? Yes. Am I going to get rid of her? No. I know now that having a cat isn't going to be a series of Little Golden Book Moments, with her lapping up a bowl of cream while she wears a pink ribbon. It's going to be vacuuming and having the cat crawl on me when I try to sleep. But I've read about other cats and know that my cat is actually a very easy, sweet pet.

Basically, you want to have an annoyance free life, don't get married, don't have kids, don't have pets. Part of being an unselfish person is just sucking up and taking the annoying little idiosyncracies of your loved ones.
Anonymous User
June 26, 2007
Last September, I adopted a cat from a preggo moo, who was looking to *get rid* of two of her three cats due to the impending loaf. This moo was a friend of a friend from another CF board, and it happened that she lived within a relatively easy drive from us.

This moo already has an 11 year old daughter...why could SHE have not helped take care of the cats? Why couldn't the husband have helped?

In any case, it looked to me that moo just made the decision to get rid of these cats on her own. When we went to her house to pick up the cat, the girl was heartbroken...she just cried and cried, and I felt like such a heel for taking the kitty away. But moo insisted, telling my friend that if no one wanted to adopt him, she'd have no choice but to take him to a shelter, where he might be destroyed.

The other cat that she was getting rid of was still there, but I knew that she was set to go to a new home soon, because my friend told me so. So the girl was upset over that, as well.

I'm glad we took this kitty. Sabby is such a nice cat, and he gets along so well with the others. It's as if he was always a part of our family, he fits in so well. He will have a forever home with us, and I am so glad we were able to save him from possibly being destroyed.

Not all of these pets are so lucky, though. I can't save them all. Breeders like this make me sick.
Here's my response:

"I am so sick of hearing about how parents no longer love their pets the same way after having children.

If I had my way you (and others like you) would be reported to the SPCA. You're going to realize (too late) what a joy animals are when your daughter turns sixteen and starts screaming the she HATES you for not letting her do something. No animal would EVER betray you in such a way unless you did something to make it afraid of you.

I don't care what your rationale is or how many other people understand/support your behavior. This essay PROVES that you ARE a pathetic excuse for a human being. Do the world a favor: get sterilized and don't adopt any more pets. You've proven that you simply aren't worthy of either responsibilty."
Anonymous User
June 27, 2007
The part that kills me is this woman complaining about crap on the floor...another poster complaining about her cat waking her at 2 a.m....

Here is the comment I posted:

Those of you who can't stand your pets to poop on the floor or wake you up in the middle of the night...

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK KIDS DO????

I bet it gets removed (because I said "hell").
June 28, 2007
HA! EXCELLENT! I just paid the blog a little visit and I am smugly pleased at all the bashing that chick is getting. What a cunt.
June 28, 2007
What kills me when sprogs say how they "want a daaaaawwwwwwwggg". In the first apartment complex I lived when my former husband and I moved to Florida, these two shit-sprogs whined and whined for a dog. The boy was about five and the girl was nine. The dumb breeders brought in a LARGE Golden Retriever for a fucking apartment. Of course, the bratlings got tired of taking care of a pet in a New York Minute. So the moo brayed how she had to walk the dog and deal with her job at 911 which was full-time and stressful. The parents should have never brought a dog into that apartment to begin with as almost ALL shitlings cry for a pet and then want nothing to do with it.

A former friend's shit-stain was the same way: begged for a Guinea Pig and then threw tantrums when her mother told her when it was time to clean the cage. I would hear the screaming and :bawl crying from this seven-year-old cunt-in-training when I was dense enough to call my ex-friend. The mother took the little pet back to the pet store...she claimed. I do believe the poor animal got dumped at animal control as pet stores are not Macy's or Nordstrom where there are refunds for almost anything. My former friend never even punished her brat for any of this!

I had to leave a horribly stressful situation in January of this year. I was able to get my cat in April. However, I could not take my rabbit with me. Fortunately, a good home was found for the bunny...but I still miss him as he was a sweet animal. I just know that I could not have this kind of pet where I am living. My heart did ache when I saw these cute bunnies in the pet store when I went to get some kitty stuff. Yet, so many people blithely give animals up with no feeling...
June 28, 2007
ITA, Amethusos*! I know a lady who used to breed pugs. She told me that she always asked potential owners why they wanted a dog. If they replied that their kids wanted it, she wouldn't sell the dog bouncing and laughing

What tends to happen in these cases is: dumb breeders buy pet for brats. Brats get fed-up very quickly once the novelty wears off. Moo ends up doing the work. Moo gets fed-up and decides to give pet away.

Hopefully, the pet ends up in a happy home. Sadly, that doesn't always happen.

Incidentally, I've never met a CF pet owner who didn't take superb care of their pet. And we're supposed to be shallow and irresponsible.
June 28, 2007
Agreed!!! Something else that chaps my ass to no end is these fuckers who HAVE to HAVE a PEDIGREED dog. Or worse, the wave of popularity a breed gets after a movie: jack russel terriers from Wish Bone, Huskies from Snow Dogs, Dalmatians from that awful Disney wreck, rabbits at easter, etc. Then they all end up in shelters because the fuckwad pahrunts do NO research on the breed before getting one. All because the KKKKYYYYYYDDDDDSSSSSSS waaaaaant ooooonnneeeeeee.

What's wrong with going to the pound to get a homeless pet? That's where EVERY SINGLE one of my dogs and cats came from. They get these pure breds then piss and moan about behavior, health problems, etc. We never had one problem with any of our mutts and they all lived to ripe old ages in their teens. Our dog now - a 70 pound dobe lab mix - will be 15 in December and he's still going strong (knock on wood!!!).

People like that don't deserve an animal.
June 28, 2007
I hate that bitch and all the people who are agreeing with her - especially those going "it's just a dog, who cares?"... And to think those heartless scumbags are the ones who are breeding, gawds...
June 28, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our dog now - a 70 pound dobe lab
> mix - will be 15 in December and he's still going
> strong (knock on wood!!!).

Yay! (Knocking too!)

My precious baby cats are both 11 now, and I could NEVER, EVER say I hate them, not even as a joke (like that bitch did). Do they upset me sometimes? Yes, of course. This morning, I had to clean pee off the bathroom floor because one of them kinda "missed" the litter box.

But would I ever think of getting rid of them? NO BLOODY WAY IN HELL! It was "forever" from the very first second I saw them. Breeders will never understand that. Apparently, they just can't love anyone they didn't give birth to.
June 29, 2007
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apparently, they just can't love
> anyone they didn't give birth to.

Which sums up the breeder mentality beautifully, Medusa.

I have a 2 year old samoyed and I fell in love with him at first sight, too. He's had accidents in the past and he sheds hair like a mofo lol. But that's a very minor annoyance and he gives so much more in return.

Breeders would do well to understand that unlike their shit loaves, animals will love you unconditionally.
June 29, 2007
Oh I hear ya, Liz. Our pets shed EVERYWHERE. I have tumbleweed of fur blowing across the kitchen floor and I vacuum every third day. LOL Everyone is in SHED mode right now so it's at it's worst!

No outfit is complete without pet hair!!! LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login