Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dining with Breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Dining with Breeders
July 16, 2007
Yesterday, DH and I went to brunch to celebrate MIL's birthday. BIL, his new girlfriend, and his two kids met us at the restaurant. The little girl is fine. She never causes problems. The 12 year old boy is the rudest, most obnoxious, spoiled asshole, ever. I can honestly say that if this kid got hit by a truck, I wouldn't care.

Anyway, we were waiting for our food, and a Middle Eastern family is being seated behind us. In a sing- song voice, Hellboy starts singing "Camel Jockey, Camel Jockey, go back to the Sandlands". And then he starts laughing. With the exception of BIL (who was ignoring him), the rest of us were horrified. DH told him very firmly to shut up, and apologize to the family. Hellboy refused, saying that they were "stupid" and "I can say whatever I want". His father never said a word to him.

When the food came, he began whining about how he didn't get enough, he hated it, etc. I wanted to smack the shit out of him. I really did. After we suffered through that, MIL told him that she wasn't going to be inviting him to go anyplace, anymore. She told him that he was a spoiled brat, and he didn't deserve the privilege of being anyone's guest. Hellboy started crying! Finally, BIL spoke up, and told his mother not to talk to his son like that. WTF!?!

We excused ourselves, and left. On the way out, we asked our server to tally up everything but BIL, and Hellboy's meals, and paid the tab. We also gave her tip to her, because if left at the table, Hellboy most likely would've taken it, with BIL's blessing.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life.
Re: Dining with Breeders
July 17, 2007
but he is only a kyyyyyddd..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 17, 2007
Oh dear, don't DARE stifle that poor child's creativity, his individuation, his socialization. He's only expressing himself. He's just a child. If you tell him to stop, he will feel bad about himself and that could be psychologically damaging. We can't have that, now, can we? And his grammy making him cry. Shame on her.

My ass.

I'd have given him the hardest kick under that table he's ever felt.

I'm sorry you had to have such an unpleasant experience and that MILs birthday was ruined. Assholes. I'd make it very clear that you are no longer going ANYWHERE with those people again.
July 17, 2007
What a fucking pair of monsters...the dad and the kid.
At the very least, it's good that your MIL let them both know they are no longer welcome to join the rest of civilzed society for fun times. I hope that kid has fun when he goes to prision...and we all know he is eventually.
July 17, 2007
i havent heard a phrase used in ages.. the FFA, future felons of america (with the chapter FFE in england)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 17, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a fucking pair of monsters...the dad and the
> kid.
> At the very least, it's good that your MIL let
> them both know they are no longer welcome to join
> the rest of civilzed society for fun times. I
> hope that kid has fun when he goes to
> prision...and we all know he is eventually.

As a matter of fact, he got in trouble when he was 9. He got busted breaking into people's mailboxes, looking for X- Mas cards. Nothing happened because of his age. His father is a convicted felon, and his moo is even worse. DH and I think he'll be in a county- run group home by the time he's 14. What pisses me off, is that the whole family worships him. When I found out that they'd be at the party, I seriously considered begging off, but I didn't want to insult MIL. Plus, I knew I'd have a story to tell.

He's the kid in that horrid Bounty commercial. He's eating BBQ, and making a mess with the paper towels.
Annie
July 18, 2007
Sprogless, hooray for your MIL telling that subhuman off! I hope she follows through and excludes that asshole from any future events with her and other family members.

I'm sure the brat's time on this earth is limited. He's going to seriously piss off the wrong person(s) sometime down the line, and get his ass handed to him. To the applause of many relatives.

Karma's going to get him, it's just a question of WHEN!
July 18, 2007
Sprogless, sorry you had such an awful experience. At least your MIL set the hellspawn straight.

You'll probably hear about him on the news one night. . .
July 18, 2007
Sprogless, the father fucked up when he did not follow through on any discipline once the brat refused to follow his uncle's orders and apologize. Most kids are real shits. Years ago, my soon-to-be ex-husband took me out to lunch on Mother's Day. I was working six days a week in a car dealership and Sunday was my only day off...so that is why we went to Steak 'n Ale that day. One teen cunt was actually listening to her CD player with her earbuds on at the fucking table while eating with her family which included her mom and grandma. Her father should have reached across the table and smacked the shit out of the little bitch for such blatant disrespect. Imagine how the mother and grandmother felt with the little twat could not even show any manners for one lousy day of the year where the matriarchs of the family are to be shown honour. Glad I am not a mother...as I am sure I would be crushed as I dealt with resentments due to such shitty kids.
July 19, 2007
This is the kind of kid you hear about being beaten to death.

One can only hope.
July 19, 2007
No, this is the kind of kid you hear about beating someone to death, torturing animals and worse.

I'm going to start telling families who don't discipline their children "Well, have fun with the next serial murderer you're raising there."
Annie
July 20, 2007
Feh, you should seriously consider starting a t-shirt company (or selling your witty and dead-on remarks to that boffensive fellow).

You made my Friday! May you have a wonderful, CF weekend!

Power to the CF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login