Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Media frenzy over missing girl in Quebec

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Media frenzy over missing girl in Quebec
August 08, 2007
This is all over the news here: http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStories/ContentPosting.aspx?feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V2&showbyline=True&newsitemid=CTVNews%2F20070806%2Fmissing_girl_provencher_070806

A 9 y-o girl was abducted last week by some guy who asked her to help him look for his dog. After the candies story, this is a classical. What I wonder is, haven't the parents taught anything to their kids? Don't accept candies from a stranger, don't follow them.
I'm sure she's already dead and burried somewhere or else. Apparently that guy tried the same trick with 3 or 4 other girls of the same age. None of them can give accurate information about what the guy looked like. It could be any man between 30 and 60.
Re: Media frenzy over missing girl in Quebec
August 08, 2007
Yea, good luck finding her alive and finding the guy who did it.

At 9 years old, kids should know better.
Anonymous User
August 08, 2007
We can only hope for her safe return. If the worst happens, however, hopefully this can be used as a lesson to turn Breeders into responsible parents and instill some common sense into their children. The key word, of course, is "hopefully".
August 08, 2007
of course it does turn all men into pedophiles, 30 to 60, so thats technically me, your s/o and about 30% of the male population.

today a lot of parents live off the sympathy, ooo my child has autism (not diagnosed, its got dyslexia also not diagnosed), my child was stolen by the bogeyman, i need this and i need that.

exactly like the mccann thing, theres been a lot of stories about how the parents feed off the grief, the hillsborough football stadium disaster 12 years on and they are still on about it, theres no moving on, they feed on the upset and greif. they dont really care if the kid is alive or dead, they want the notoriety.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 08, 2007
I'm so sick of hearing about that missing girl. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I just don't trust her family. Her mother is in hiding and her father is always on TV, smirking away. Something is off. And that story about the dog - bloody hell, that is the oldest cliche in the pedo book.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login