Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2513 No Kidding Breeder Pleasers

Posted by nowiggers 
nowiggers
2513 No Kidding Breeder Pleasers
October 21, 2007
See, this is why I could never get into "No Kidding" because I am "NOT KIDDING" when I say I don't want to look at baybee pictures or hang out with wannabreeders.
Re: 2513 No Kidding Breeder Pleasers
October 21, 2007
We have other "hard-core" CF people (like me) and those who are between fence-sitter and hard core in the group. Unfortunately, there are/have been a few wannabreeders in its life (of about 10 years).

It's sad to say, but this is something that usually happens in large groups of any kind. I have been a member of No Kidding for over five years because I enjoy the majority of its membership and won't let the minority ruin it for me.

I am also a member of the two CF Meetups in my area; one leans hard-core and the other fence-sitter to hard core. I have yet to meet a wannabreeder in these groups.

If there are any CF groups in your area, nowiggers, I urge you to try again and don't let the few who don't get it ruin it for you.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Ketchup
October 21, 2007
My local NK chapter has quite a few people I've seen that say they don't have kids "yet". What about "childfree" do they not understand??
October 21, 2007
One of my Meetups is new and I sent the link to only those who are CF. I hope that this group grows with true CF people and certainly no wannabreeders.

The other Meetup group is quite hard-core; at one dinner, we applauded when those at a table full of brats (several tables away, but still a table full of brats and breeders) got up to leave. grinning smiley A favorite subject for us is to talk about is how life is great without shrieklings.

The ones who come to our groups and don't get it should form groups called Wannabreeders, or We Have No Brats Yet.

Ketchup
October 21, 2007
That's another NK thing I don't get - they like to stress that their members never get together and talk about how great the CF life is. Why not? What is so bad about talking about the greatness of CF-dom?
October 21, 2007
Ketchup, it's great to talk about the greatness of CF-dom! Only breeders and their pleasers think it's bad.

I don't get why the members of your group like to stress that their members never get together and talk about how great the CF life is. WTF kind of a CF group is that?

October 21, 2007
What I don't like about No Kidding is that they seem to be only for CF couples. What about CF singles?

P.S. If they're sprogging, then they were never CF to begin with!
October 21, 2007
Medusa, the groups I'm in average about 50-50 singles/couples.

I saw a group called Single Women, Never Married, No Kids on Meetup. I don't know where you are; this in in Phoenix: http://women.meetup.com/371/?gj=sj10. I didn't see any in my area or anywhere else.

I just looked at the CF Meetup stats and see that my two Meetups are top ten groups in number of members. We had a good turnout for the dinner I had with my Going group last night, which also has a good membership amount.

With all the moo groups around, it's great to see that there are more CF groups. Because moos have so much time on their hands, there will always be more moo groups.

October 21, 2007
catmeow, I just checked out that website because I fit into that demographic (ok, strictly speaking, I'm in a relationship, but I'm an over-30 broad who has no kids and has never been married.) The thing that strikes me as odd is that you have to provide a photo in order to join the group. Why would that be, if it's just a platonic social club? Is it actually for lesbians who don't want to admit it? Just curious.
October 22, 2007
I may get flamed...but I believe many people are only "childless for now" when they want to get attention or shock someone in their younger years. That explains a lot of former No Kidding members shoving their babies' photos via e-mail. For many, being CF is a fun bandwagon to jump on as they can seem so radical and "cool". How often have we heard the, "I was just like you until I got married and then got pregnant"?"

Like Catmeow, I am also a very hardcore childfree-by-choicer. Tubal at 23. Abortion seven years later when it failed. Second tubal shortly after my 32nd b-day in April of '06. I don't like being around kids. Some I know are good but I can only take them in small doses as well. Marriage repulses me as it still caves to old stereotypes of women needing to be taken care of and how married women are hassled more when it comes to those babies.

There was a No Kidding group in Orlando where I lived. It was not a "couples only thing as Medusa mentioned from her area. However, these were high-end people who only wanted to dine at fancy places and show off. I am leery of any group who wants a photo of a person before s/he is allowed to join a group. Guest, I doubt it is about being "lesbian" as many men only want to be around "beautiful girls".
October 22, 2007
Am, you are very right. "Childfree for now." That chaps my ass. That's the reason we ALL get bingoed with "oh you'll change your mind."

GRRRR, thanks assholes.
October 22, 2007
guest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> catmeow, I just checked out that website because I
> fit into that demographic (ok, strictly speaking,
> I'm in a relationship, but I'm an over-30 broad
> who has no kids and has never been married.) The
> thing that strikes me as odd is that you have to
> provide a photo in order to join the group. Why
> would that be, if it's just a platonic social
> club? Is it actually for lesbians who don't want
> to admit it? Just curious.

I also do not like the requirement that you provide a photo to join any Meetup, Going or similar group. Putting your picture on such web sites can attract the nut jobs; this has happened to several people I know.

Since I live nowhere close to Phoenix, I didn't sign up for the group or look any further into it. If this is your area, there are probably other CF Meetup, No Kidding or Going groups you can join.

October 22, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> I may get flamed...but I believe many people are
> only "childless for now" when they want to get
> attention or shock someone in their younger years.
> That explains a lot of former No Kidding members
> shoving their babies' photos via e-mail. For many,
> being CF is a fun bandwagon to jump on as they can
> seem so radical and "cool".

People who say they are "childLESS for now" usually become breeders later. The former members in my group who crossed over to the breeder side are in their 40s, which isn't young as far as baby-making is concerned.

amethusos* Wrote:

> "I was just like you until I got married and then got pregnant"?"

Anyone who says this sucks now! sad smiley

amethusos* Wrote:

> There was a No Kidding group in Orlando where I
> lived. It was not a "couples only thing as Medusa
> mentioned from her area. However, these were
> high-end people who only wanted to dine at fancy
> places and show off. I am leery of any group who
> wants a photo of a person before s/he is allowed
> to join a group. Guest, I doubt it is about being
> "lesbian" as many men only want to be around
> "beautiful girls".

Many of the dinners in my groups are at pub-type restaurants where the food is inexpensive. Saturday's dinner was at a Chinese restaurant; my meal (with enough for a meal I took home for later) and dessert came to $27 including tip and tax.

There's no way I would want all my dinners at places where tiny meals cost $50 or more. I prefer to pay for what I eat and drink, not for phony atmosphere. I do not go to any events to "be seen" and would be suspicious of anyone who has that attitude.

Not only have I seen wannabreeders join these groups, there are a few who believe that No Kidding is primarily a dating service. If I find someone I like who is CF, fine, but the main reason why I joined is to hang out with other CF people.

If I lived in the Phoenix area, I would ask the organizer of the Single Women, Never Married, No Kids group why she insists that members post their pictures.

October 22, 2007
catmeow Wrote:

> People who say they are "childLESS for now"
> usually become breeders later. The former members
> in my group who crossed over to the breeder side
> are in their 40s, which isn't young as far as
> baby-making is concerned.

Sad thing, Catmeow, is that many of these breeders DID claim how they were childfree-by-choice before the pee stick turned blue. Just as people change their mind against having those diapered sprogs, people do the same when it comes to shitting out those babies despite claiming to not like them or wanting them.
October 22, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> catmeow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > People who say they are "childLESS for now"
> > usually become breeders later. The former
> members
> > in my group who crossed over to the breeder
> side
> > are in their 40s, which isn't young as far as
> > baby-making is concerned.
>
> Sad thing, Catmeow, is that many of these breeders
> DID claim how they were childfree-by-choice before
> the pee stick turned blue. Just as people change
> their mind against having those diapered sprogs,
> people do the same when it comes to shitting out
> those babies despite claiming to not like them or
> wanting them.

They said they were "childLESS (not childFREE) for now," which is usually a giveaway that they will breed someday. People who say they are "childFREE for now" and sprog later never were childFREE in the first place, but childLESS.

October 22, 2007
catmeow Wrote:

> They said they were "childLESS (not childFREE) for
> now," which is usually a giveaway that they will
> breed someday. People who say they are "childFREE
> for now" and sprog later never were childFREE in
> the first place, but childLESS.

There are actually people who claimed to be childfree-by-choice until the woman missed her period. Sadly to say, these now-breeders really felt they were once childFREE. It takes all kinds...doesn't it???? confused smiley
October 22, 2007
Yes, it certainly takes all kinds.

The woman who became a breeder just because she missed her period never was childfree, but childless. If she felt that she was childfree before, she never understood the meaning of "childfree" or she lied.

October 22, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
> Yes, it certainly takes all kinds.
>
> The woman who became a breeder just because she
> missed her period never was childfree, but
> childless. If she felt that she was childfree
> before, she never understood the meaning of
> "childfree" or she lied.

I think a lot of these women lie to snag perhaps a "better" man than if they whined how they wanted those babies and marriage. There are also women who cave at family and spousal pressure to shit out a DNA replica. I have heard too damned many females say how they did not want kids until they married and the Almighty Husbands wanted their egos stroked by showing their dicks worked. The wifelets did not have the spine to tell the husbands to fuck off and take charge of their bodies & lives...so they live quiet lives of desperation. My $.02 for the day...eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
October 22, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Am, you are very right. "Childfree for now."
> That chaps my ass. That's the reason we ALL get
> bingoed with "oh you'll change your mind."
>
> GRRRR, thanks assholes.

No kidding! Most of the CF folks I've met on the internets, knew from an early age they didn't want children. It seems to be a strong indicator. I also didn't like other kids very much, and got very irritated even AS a child with the whole "What about the children" bs. I hated babies and toadlers then and even more now. I don't think I've heard any good stories regarding No Kidding.
k-man
October 22, 2007
Sharon J. said: "No kidding! Most of the CF folks I've met on the internets, knew from an early age they didn't want children. It seems to be a strong indicator. I also didn't like other kids very much, and got very irritated even AS a child with the whole 'What about the children' bs. I hated babies and toadlers then and even more now."

That has broadly been my attitude from when I was well into my teens. For a very brief time around age 20 I thought I might want to marry and have a family, but the latter was never important in my mind. As a young adult in the 1980s, I saw firsthand how increasingly spoiled, uncontrolled, undisciplined, and noisy children were becoming, and I also realized the depth of my disdain for kyds. Now all that's off the charts. A well-behaved sprog is rare these days.
October 23, 2007
Here is my thought, remember it is an opinion of this moment:

Being CF is not easy. It takes desire, responsibility and sacrifice. You will get rewarded, but the society does not see it yet. CF is a lifestyle that many breeders wish they could have.

I think many people would like to try CF lifestyle. But how many have the guts? How many are willing to go the extreme to do it? Flying an aircraft is fun, but how many will actually train and how few will actually make it?

Cf lifestyle is not guaranteed. One has to be strong minded and not fall against their beliefs and not do the opposite of their desires. We can use birth control, we can get surgeries. Nothing is foolproof except the abstinence (is that even a reality?). A true CF is willing to remain CF when all else fails. A true CF will stand by their decision.

I see many folks in their teens and early 20's who claim they will stay CF and they hate kids. I support that. The reality is that they will not stick to it - most of the time. I have known too many people who were like that. I think it is because they fall into simple peer pressure and fail. I have seen some talent lost there.

The way the situation is now is like this. Very few people have what it takes to be CF. Very few people understand this lifestyle. It has been getting better, but it's been slow.

Some people tell me that if we all do not have kids, population will die off. That is a good argument when we see world population decline to about 1/10 of what it is now. Then we can talk. But for now, last time I checked, we are at over 9 billion and growing. We are also not too certain if we will be able to feed our selves and maintain a good standard of living. So a few CF couples will do more good than bad for everyone, including our planet. And hey, maybe the animals will be less displaced when we do not need to tear out a wooded area to build on. Just maybe.
October 23, 2007
By the way, for all the God fellows out there. God gave us brains, I assume God wanted us to use them. We can prolong our human existence by reducing the population with our brains rather than wars . If God did not want us to think and reason, we would have no brains.

Can you imagine how good the world would be if there was only about 1 billion of us total? Imagine all the clean water, wildlife and clean oceans? Now that is something to think about.
October 23, 2007
Techie Wrote:
> Here is my thought, remember it is an opinion of
> this moment:
>
> Being CF is not easy. It takes desire,
> responsibility and sacrifice. You will get
> rewarded, but the society does not see it yet. CF
> is a lifestyle that many breeders wish they could
> have.

Boy...you said it best! I wish I came up with this one. Society sure as hell does not "reward" us for being childfree. Just going to work is a fucking hassle as the CF are expected to work asinine overtime and not have holidays or weekends off due to not having those sprogs at home. It is worse for a woman if she does not have a boyfriend or husband, either. The attitude is, "I don't know why SHE wants to leave on time. It is not as if SHE has anyone at home waiting for her!!!" So...the idea is a childfree and single female should be chained to her desk, post, or position and maybe let out to piss or eat something from the vending machine all because she is not getting her cunt fucked or has shat out those brats.
>
> I think many people would like to try CF
> lifestyle. But how many have the guts? How many
> are willing to go the extreme to do it? Flying an
> aircraft is fun, but how many will actually train
> and how few will actually make it?

It is like the women I have spoken with who said they never wanted kids but had gotten married and those men whined for DNA souvenirs to be shat out all due to ego. I have had to make it very clear to the opposite sex that me being childfree is a permanent deal. Too many of these men tried the ridiculous flattery of how I would have smart and beautiful kids. I am certain too many women fall for this shit talk.
>
> Cf lifestyle is not guaranteed. One has to be
> strong minded and not fall against their beliefs
> and not do the opposite of their desires. We can
> use birth control, we can get surgeries. Nothing
> is foolproof except the abstinence (is that even a
> reality?). A true CF is willing to remain CF when
> all else fails. A true CF will stand by their
> decision.

Tell me about it! I got my first tubal at age 23 in 1987. Seven years later, the tubal ligation "failed". I aborted ten days after the pee test turned "+". Had to wait for an appointment for the abortion. A year-and-a-half later in 1996, I got another tubal and made it very clear the laser method was not going to be it.

It took more than a lot to stand by my decision to remain CF. Of course, the ex-boyfriend (who...by the way...had his ex-wife abort many times in the Middle East) was whining of how I could kill bay-bees. He actually offered to watch it at night while I worked. How fucking generous of him! I am sure other women may have caved and birthed that little accident despite originally going to the effort to avoid those little babies.
>
> I see many folks in their teens and early 20's who
> claim they will stay CF and they hate kids. I
> support that. The reality is that they will not
> stick to it - most of the time. I have known too
> many people who were like that. I think it is
> because they fall into simple peer pressure and
> fail. I have seen some talent lost there.

I knew I was CF in my teens. Hell...I knew as a kid. But, you are right how so many "young" CF'ers will claim to hate kids and not want them; however, they will have them down the line. I've seen it, too!

> The way the situation is now is like this. Very
> few people have what it takes to be CF. Very few
> people understand this lifestyle. It has been
> getting better, but it's been slow.

Anyone who has written books how the non-childed get cheated at work gets blasted in public.
>
> Some people tell me that if we all do not have
> kids, population will die off. That is a good
> argument when we see world population decline to
> about 1/10 of what it is now. Then we can talk.
> But for now, last time I checked, we are at over 9
> billion and growing. We are also not too certain
> if we will be able to feed our selves and maintain
> a good standard of living. So a few CF couples
> will do more good than bad for everyone, including
> our planet. And hey, maybe the animals will be
> less displaced when we do not need to tear out a
> wooded area to build on. Just maybe.

Overbreeding is what is killing us. Breeders cry of school overcrowding without even thinking how *they* are also a part of the problem. Moos often think it is the other kids that are the issue with crowded schools.
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
I just cant understand why anyone has baybeees. I try & try to get it! I dont understand, where is the pay off? where is the joy? I see nothing postive about shitting out kids. YET, just about everyone does it!!! Why would people want to add trouble and drama to what could have been a nice clean, relaxed life?
October 23, 2007
nokyds4me Wrote:
> I just cant understand why anyone has baybeees. I
> try & try to get it! I dont understand, where is
> the pay off? where is the joy? I see nothing
> postive about shitting out kids. YET, just about
> everyone does it!!! Why would people want to add
> trouble and drama to what could have been a nice
> clean, relaxed life?

But don't you understand? Babies "just happen" and it's always "different when it's yours"....
oh yeah, and "god will provide".

Same bullshit AND the same freaking pile...many people are stupid tools who will just do what they think the majority are doing, because THINKING FOR YOURSELF IS HAAAAAAAARD. Seriously, if the fundies were actually "pro-god" (as opposed to "pro-mindless minion") they would encourage their followers to actually USE THEIR GLORIOUS MIRACLE BRAINS instead of just "Thinking bad. Submission good."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login