Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heartwarming Moo Story

Posted by CJ 
CJ
Heartwarming Moo Story
November 11, 2007
This is from today's (Nov.11) Appleton Post-Crescent. Actual police reports of "notable or unusual items from Fox Valley police departments." Read it and laugh...tongue sticking out smiley

Harassment: A woman living in the 800 block of Nicolet Boulevard reported that a man she had met the previous week was claiming that she had given him chlamydia and gonorrhea. She said he had called her seven times demanding $300 to cover the cost of his doctor's visit and said he would come to her job to get the money. She told police she had confirmed that she had those diseases, but because she had four children she did not have $300 to pay the man's medical bills. Police advised the man to stop calling her and not to contact her at her place of work.
Anonymous User
Re: Heartwarming Moo Story
November 12, 2007
The hell?

Now, not knowing the entire story, maybe she didn't blithely fuck him without telling him she had those diseases--hell, maybe he was drunk off his ass and she told him and he said he didn't care at the time--but damn, if she DID do that...what a bitch! I don't like that shit any better when women do it than when men do it. And then to say she can't pay because of her kids!

Of course, that's generally why I don't fuck people as soon as I meet them, either. Too many bad consequences from sex for me to want to do it with anyone I can't trust completely.
November 13, 2007
They're both stupid.

He's stupid for fucking a slutty disease-ridden scum bag with kids and she's a dumb slut who is contributing to the spread of disease and probably looking to get knocked up again to collect more welfare.

They both need to be sterilized NOW.

And I think she should be held liable for his medical costs. You know damn well she's on a public medical plan and getting free health care. Chances are, he's not.
November 14, 2007
And this is another reason why you use condoms when you're fucking around with people you don't know to well...funny that he's willing go to whatever lengths it took to get her in the sack, and is more than willing to spend time and money harassing her, but couldn't possibly be bothered to spend 2 seconds putting on a condom because I'm sure "waaaaahhhh...it doesn't feeeeel as gooooood."

FYI, It is entirely possible that a woman, or man, could have chlamydia (or gonorrhea, or herpes, or genital warts, or HIV) without experiencing symptoms. But hey, I know it doesn't feel as good, so obviously it makes sense to forget the condoms and deal with the diseases later.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login