Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1943: No CF slang on Married No Kids

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1943: No CF slang on Married No Kids
October 24, 2006
Yeah, WTF is up with that, anyway? The board is called MARRIED NO KIDS. It is not called, MARRIED, BUT I USED TO NOT HAVE KIDS, BUT NOW I DO. What part of that do they not understand?

There are six million parenting boards in the world where breeders can post and yap about how wunnerful it is to have kids. They can say bad things about us for calling them moos and duhds and their kids crotch-droppings, sperm vermin, or whatever else we want to call them. (Personally, one of my favorites is *semen-demon*).

I don't care what they do or say on their boards, as I always have the choice not to read. And they certainly don't like it of a CFer trolls over at Loaf Center or wherever. So why can't they leave us to our boards, of which we have only a very few?

There are some PNB's who do agree with us, as in respecting our choices, and agreeing that there is just too much bad parenting and breeder entitlement out there. I have no problem with that. Just as long as they realize that this is our turf, and we can say what we want to here.

But if you can't take the heat...get out of the kitchen!
Mrs. Ogre
Re: #1943: No CF slang on Married No Kids
October 24, 2006
Luckily I have this board (and selfish heathens) to rant and vent and curse all I want. I totally agree with you. CF boards are only a minority and moo and semen-demon (nice one) boards are numerous. I wish the people complaining wrote directly to me or answered one of my topics instead of complaining directly to the board owner. I don’t go troll on their friggin boards, so leave me alone! You’re entitled to your opinion, and I to mine.
October 24, 2006
That's like that stupid I-Village. Nothing but moos there, even on both CF boards. I don't post there anymore, 'cause you have to tippy toe around the bitches and put up with their nauseating sprog photos. What the fuck are they doing there to begin with? And the mods are total breeder-pleasers, which doesn't help.
Anonymous User
October 25, 2006
I have been a long time poster at bella and I am disgusted at todays developments.Who the fuck (Oh I can say fuck here) do they think they are? Bella is a very tolerant Cf community and I liked the fact that everyone posted there including moos but now it seems some people are complaining about theterms we use such as moo. Big freaking deal!!!!It seems like this is the only "safe" place one can come aqnd be able to participate in free speech.
October 25, 2006
theres other sites too, i co run one with my other half, and no moos have been there or if they have, they agree with us cfers and call them that themselves.

all these breeder pleasers should realise, its our boards, we do the rules, if people want to say moo, or crotch fruit, then they should be allowed, freedom of speech in essence.

it seems odd to thsi british guy, that they are allowed to basically deny our freedoms because we dont worship their pwecius mirkle, and yet we are not allowed the freedom to say, even if they think its a derogatory term.

at least there are a few boards where you dont have to watch your language, or grammar that much, a true freedom. thats one of the reasons why i think the cf should be the leaders of the country, they can make the tough choices, for the best of everyone. rather than the subset of moos.

keep up the good work of freedom of speech space and the few other cf boards who dont want to be grammar police or word police.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
October 25, 2006
Oh, that site is so politically correct it makes me sick. Kim Kenney write some good stuff, though.

It's specifically titled, "Married, No Kids." What is to be offended about? If you don't have kids, stay the fuck off the discussion panel.

Do you hear the Childfree whining about stuff the breeders of the world write about us? Uh, NO, maybe because we have better things to do.

What's funny is, we don't get a lot of stuff from breeders here. Maybe it's because our admin deletes the shit to shield us from the assholes of the world (bless her!) or it could be that the breeders know if they come here to talk shit, they'll get their asses handed to them in the form of "not so nicey-nice" replies like they get on other boards.
CFScorpio
October 25, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's like that stupid I-Village. Nothing but
> moos there, even on both CF boards. I don't post
> there anymore, 'cause you have to tippy toe around
> the bitches and put up with their nauseating sprog
> photos. What the fuck are they doing there to
> begin with? And the mods are total
> breeder-pleasers, which doesn't help.

Sounds exactly like Delphi Forums. Even the childfree boards are full of breeder trolls. They all have thos gross photos of their kids in every signature line.
I stopped going there because I couldn't deal with the nasty breeder bitches.
Anonymous User
October 25, 2006
I also remember the Olden Days of iVillage and how the words "sprog" and "breeder" were banned. Also, a moo-of-4 was assigned to be the moderator after all h*ll broke loose with a moo troll. It was so bad this moo would change her ID numerous times although it was easy to know it was her since it was the Year 2000 and she had to have that at the end of her "handle". It ticked me off that a mombie had to moderate us "bad" childfree-by-choice people and tell us what could be said. I've been on other CF sites where the breeder pleasing would be going on and even a childfree moderator would chastise a person or delete the post if those 'bad' words were said...
October 25, 2006
And here I was being all polite and staying out of Married No Kids because I wasn't married...
Anonymous User
October 25, 2006
Breeder pleasers are even more annoying than the breeders, themselves! I've never seen that board, but I've been to ivillage, and it's a joke. I believe the BP's are confused. They don't seem to have a grasp on what childfree really means. To them, it appears that they think cf is a term used to describe people who don't have kids, yet.

Breeders, on the other hand, can be fun to screw with when they troll cf sites. BP's aren't any fun at all. They just come across as stupid, because they don't know what the hell they're talking about most of the time.
Anonymous User
October 26, 2006
I totally hear you, Sprogless. I often feel that many of these "CF'ers" on sites like the old iVillage site were really childless-for-now. At the time when "Turtle" started his site, a few others cropped up here and theer so it was a trend for some individuals. On the iVillage site, some members got chastised by other members for not being "friendly enough" toward those babies and children. I do think a lot of breeder pleasers will be burping babies in the future unless they aren't already...unless I am wrong on that take.
CFADinNYC
October 26, 2006
I have a beef with CF boards in which people with kids post on. I prefer to go to a CF board where everyone is child free BY CHOICE. I don't want to talk to a parent, breeder, moo, whatever. I don't. I don't mind talking to parents in another forum where the topic is not about being Child Free.

AOL does this. They have a message board called "The Decision to be Childfree" and it's about 50% breeders or more. Most have screen names such as: Mommie2mycrotchfruit and so on and most have revolting sig lines listing the time, date and location the fresh loaf arrived. WHO gives a flying FUCK about that? They are ALL breeder pleasers over there. Anyone who feels that they have to tip-toe in their posts and water them down so to not offend the parents is someone who is being repressed by the breeder-centric society we live in. Kids, bayyybies, infants--they all suck shit. Being a breeder and a moo--sucks shit.

I for one, prefer child-free boards to be visited by and posted on by those who are only child free. I don't even want to hear from a fence sitter. I don't need a parent who is "supportive" of my lifestyle. @@ I don't need their cheerleading. What I need them to do is get the fuck off of a child free board.
Mrs. Ogre
October 26, 2006
I couldn't agree with you more. Someone on Married no Kids said: "You have to bear in mind that this isn't an adult only forum to." The website is not called "welcome to everyone", but "Married no kids". WTF? Another member complained that she has now to watch her language. I told her to come here and use profanity should she want to!
October 26, 2006
Fuck yeah!
Fuck those shitass breeders!
Hell damn fart! YEAH!

:bal

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFScorpio
October 26, 2006
I don't mind parents posting on CF boards as long as they're respectful and supportive. What I hate are trolls who come to CF boards to make trouble and attack us.

There was at least one parent who was a regular on Turtle's board (Nelliecat?) and you wouldn't even have known it because she NEVER spoke about it.

It does bother me when a supportive parent posts on a CF site and they get attacked. All that does is turn open-minded parents against us. Let's face it: we CF are still less than 10% of the population, so we can't afford to alienate supporters.

Keep in mind there are a lot of people out there with kids who probably didn't want them, or were ambivalent, but got pressured into it or "oopsed". We are the lucky minority who were strong enough to see through the B.S., and who have found an online and IRL CF community. For many people, it's too late. My DH is an example of someone who never wanted kids but got oopsed.

I do remember one mother who posted on turtle's rant page about people bingoing her 14-year-old daughter. This woman wanted her daughter to make up her own mind about whether or not to have children, and didn't appreciate people making comments to her like "someday when you have children..." I remember most of the other regulars on turtle's board really appreciated her post and what she had to say.

I also have no problem with fencesitters. Keep in mind that they are getting pressure from 99% of the people they know (not to mention the media) telling them they have to have kids. Boards like this are the only place that they will get the chance to hear and be influenced by those of us who don't want kids. What is the point of alienating a fence-sitter? If you chase them away, they will probably end up having a kid. Is that what you want?

Anyway, trolls = bad! Supportive parents = good!
CFScorpio
October 26, 2006
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Someone on Married
> no Kids said: "You have to bear in mind that this
> isn't an adult only forum to."

LOL! Are there a lot of child brides on "Married no Kids"? Is Jerry Lee Lewis's wife a member?
Anonymous User
October 26, 2006
I just came from Married No Kids myself. Same name: TimsGirl139. I can't believe someone complained about the word moo. If I were a parent, which I never will be, I'd be more offended by "breeder" or something above that. But I personally believe that a breeder is what they are. So I came here to gain my rights back!
CFScorpio
October 26, 2006
Welcome, TimsGirl! MNK's loss is our gain!
Anonymous User
October 26, 2006
Yea Mrs Org that was me ( Iam freespirit) and fuck its good to just be able to express myself and tell it like it is. I am NOT going back to that fucked up site!
Hi:
I WAS going to quit the I-Village.com cf board. There was a thread about leaving children in cars. One woman jokingly said something along the lines of "I leave my kid in the car for 1-2 minutes just to go in to pay for gas, I guess I'm a bad parent, LOL". I responded that yes, she is a bad parent. It went back and forth and (possibly ended) by her saying that she's not going to post their anymore. Now I feel guilty because I feel like I've messed up her life. (I'm HORRIBLE at confrontation, but I'm getting better). I feel like I'm in limbo: I won't apologize for my comments, but I don't want her to feel like she has to leave. The only justification I have is that it is a CF site, and that she has no business posting there. I guess the point of this is to ask you: has anyone else felt like this, and if so, what did you do about it? I don't want to ruin her life (for all I know this could be her only outlet). BTW, in case you don't know, I make a living out of worrying about every little thing.shrug
I forgot to add: for the love of god people, please DO NOT go over there to troll! sad smiley I really don't want to start anything else. (I realize that the majority of you wouldn't do that, just trying to clarify that the intent of my previous post was NOT to have people bombard the I-Village board). smiling smiley
Mrs. Ogre
October 26, 2006
Hurray! Welcome to the light side, Blossom! I'm glad you joined us!
Anonymous User
October 26, 2006
Me too... I am happy to be here smiling smiley Still feeling a bit sad I cant go back to bella sad smiley
I was just looking there and someone said she dosesnt like the word "bad" Fuckheads or what!
Anonymous User
October 27, 2006
Hey Blossom (freespirit) and Mrs. Ogre! I'm glad ya'll came over here, too. I posted my last post at MNK tonight. Someone responded saying how we'll find mostly men and won't get enough female feedback, and how arguments will be mostly black and white. Also, how we may not be "child-free enough" for them. What the hell? I'm like, so what? At least now I can TALK! I have no problem with what gender you are OR how much or little you dislike or hate kids. Jeezle, they don't get it, do they?
Anonymous User
October 27, 2006
Hi
Tims Girl and Mrs Ogre Its great to see you here smiling smiley I have cooled off a bit now lol... Sorry about the language but after comming out of bella and being told what i could and could not say it felt good to come here and just say what I wanted smiling smiley
I dont think I come across as rude but just opininated but its a forum right? I have always said things the way I see em. I dont hold back! lol... T?he bible basic editor rekons I am "rude" bla bla bla. I just said to her its her prob she feels that way as all I did was have my say.

Cheers!
Blossom smiling smiley (aka)Freespirit
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login