Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

moo abandons 3 year old

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
moo abandons 3 year old
February 12, 2008
Another adoring moo and her widdle pwecious.
With a name like 'cortez'. (she has quite the moniker as well..)

This is something I've noticed about so called 'religious' hispanics.
(I may tred on some toes, but nothing new about that)
They are so head in their butt breederific that they breed for religious reasons and are so pie us..

They elevate breeding over morals. Most churches don't like fornication: and it is definately warned against in scripture (PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS: MOST OF THE VIEWS HERE I KNOW) I am just pointing it out to show up the hypocrisy of these people.
having the almighty baby is more important than 'thou shalt not fornicate' (condensed scripture). I do think you all know where I'm going with this. They are so proud of their loafs that they do not care who fathered it, as they stand in front of the alter...

This comes with all the psychopatholigies generated by the 'noble' single moo on welfare trying to raise her sprog. Whatever ones views, the best chance of raising a kid is a married intact couple. There have been enough studies done to prove that point. Children are more likely to be abused/murdered by the moos shack up then any other. (Lions come to mind, new males destroy all the cubs they can catch or drive off them off.)

Bottom line is: the so called 'old fashined' way of doing things as far as marriage and kids seems to be the best designed method for successfully raising a brood. It is all a matter of odds: increasing or decreasing chances of success/failure.

just my two cents ΒΆΒΆ worth
Re: moo abandons 3 year old
February 13, 2008
I noticed that too. They beat their bibles in their Pentecostal churches in my area, just about every day of the week, yet all the teen girls are walking out of their strip-mall churches pushing baybee carriages, all the while sucking the life out of the taxpayers. They disgust me.
Re: moo abandons 3 year old
February 14, 2008
In Central Florida, I saw this all of the time. What you state about the Hispanics is what they do regardless of the "politically correct" nonsense spouted by certain folks who have not had to live near those people and deal with the area turning to shit. I, too, would see the teen Yarmalita at the mall pushing a stroller with her gangbangerboyfriend. Or, Abuella would have the toddler grandkids and does not say a word when they shriek to high heaven in a store. The madres are the same with their own bambinos. These people do suck the life out of the taxpayers, often many people who do not make much to begin with and do not have adequate health insurance. I am glad to live in a more conservative area where I do not have to see too many of these jackasses.

Many Hispanic co-workers were :lips shocked how I did not wan those ninos and avoided those things via a tubal ligation.

Two Cents, you are correct how a child has a better chance if s/he grows up in an environment with two parents who are married. The child who is raised by the single moo DOES have more of a chance of being raped, molested, battered, or murdered by the moo's live-in boyfriend or whomever she is shacking up with at the moment. Of course fathers abuse their own kids but this is more prevalent in single mother households. Same goes for those in jail. Some did come from the "normal" family. However, most did come from single moo homes where there was no supervision. No one likes to hear that since this attitude is more conservative yet the Ultra-Liberal way of raising kids is doing no one any good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login