Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am going to hell for thinking this is funny...

Posted by CFBitchfromLA 
I saw this while browsing some other CF sites, and I know damn well I will join everyone else on the bus to hell if they also think this is funny in a way.

Just call me a heartless, evil bitch. I do not care...

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/137884.html
Re: I am going to hell for thinking this is funny...
April 22, 2008
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this also and laughed out loud. Can you *IMAGINE* the drama? Can you imagine how much it must have looked like something out of a funny Master Card commercial?

See you in hell, sista!!!!! LOL!
Re: I am going to hell for thinking this is funny...
April 22, 2008
Yeah, I have to agree with you- the first line of the article is just priceless. Thanks for sharing this- it made my morning. I will definitely be joining you in Hell. All of the interesting people are going to be there, anyway. ;D
OMFG!!! The headline is absolutely priceless!!....say uh..you got room in that hand-basket? grinning smiley
grinning smiley Now, you know what's going to happen: People are going to sue because the stroller wasn't buoyant, and there weren't railings along the lake.
There's no way that a kid strapped in a stroller could be completely submerged in water for 15 minutes and still be alive. The kid had to have been above the water for a while before going under.
Plus, I have to wonder if grandpa is an illegal alien.
...see you in hell, darlin'. XD I was laughing so hard I cried...whatcha wanna bet that stroller was one of the HughJass Bugaboo SUV kind?! grinning smiley

heart and Handbaskets!! XD
Tahki
I was wondering if G-Pa was an illegal, too.

See you all in Hell!
May have had its elements of humor; watching a stroller wafting into the drink on zephyrus strands of air.
What is not so funny is the additional taxpayer burden if this famblee is illegal. I did not see anything from the article I saw (only looked at one) that indicated ethnicity. Assuming they are illegal, this kid is probably going to be brain damaged. As such has ENTITLEMENTS to all sorts of specialty programs and education so that, by age 15, he can wipe his own ass. Despite being law-breakers they also cost taxpayers $9000 EACH (not each breeder famblee) this is each individual.
With unemployment increasing, manufacturing fleeing not only the US but Mexico as well (paybacks are hell) to China, all we are importing now is an automatic welfare and/or criminal class.
**I did not see anything from the article I saw (only looked at one) that indicated ethnicity.**
I did not read anything either that hinted at ethnicity, but the account had grandpa "shouting in broken English, "Child! Child!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login