Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stimulus Checks

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Stimulus Checks
May 16, 2008
Who here has received a stimulus check? I'm looking for answers from those of us that 1) obviously do not have sprogs or 2) do not care for adult dependents like elderly parents (and claim them on their taxes).

Has anyone without any dependents whatsoever received this?

I believe some breeders are trying to bash a post on my blog and/or start a fight so I'd appreciate some help.

BTW, you guys rock and gave me a sanctuary finally when it comes to the childfree decision.

- Previous Lurker
str8six
Re: Stimulus Checks
May 16, 2008
Me and my husband have received ours already. $1200.00 as promised. It's just sitting in the bank grinning smiley

What's the disagreement about?
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
My BF and I were under the impression we wouldn't get them due to no dependents. I'm a fulltime student and recieved the Hope Credit (which is WAY more than the stimulus) so I thought that disqualified me too.

BF is just broke and makes less than 31k a year (I did both of our taxes).

Neither one of us care for elderly relatives this year. We have in the past.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
i got my $600
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
I'm a noob!

I just checked my account online.

$600 smiling smiley!!

Damn. That means the breeder won...
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
What is a stimulus check? I'm in Quebec, so please, enlighten me so I go to bed less stupid tonight.
May 16, 2008
I got mine for $600, but I would love to have the Duggars' check for $6,300 (2 breeders at $600 each + 17 brats at $300 each).

I just want their check, not the brain-dead holy-roller quiverfull breeders and their spawn.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
@Mrs. Ogre:

Our President is throwing cash at us in the hopes we'll spend it on consumer crap thus averting a recession. I will sock it into savings instead of buying a plasma TV.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
@catmeow:

OMG. Maybe she can afford a ligation now???
May 16, 2008
Diva, Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar could always afford to surgically shut down their baby factory. They don't do it because they hear voices that say, "Breed a quiverfull for Jeeeeessssus!"

Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Sure you get it if you meet the criteria,even without kids!I haven't gotten mine yet because I paid to have my taxes files ( I get a check,not an automatic deposit damn it)>Also if you got a rapid refund you will get a check,which means your wait may be longer.

Screw those breeders!Sprog don't have shit to do it with.Oh and Diva,my fiance makes the same amount,if that helps you.
May 16, 2008
Diva, Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar could always afford to have their baby factory surgically shut down. They heard the voices that say, "Have another baybeee for your quiver and for Jeeeesus" again; Michelle is due to slide out another one in January. two faces puking

May 16, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got mine for $600, but I would love to have the
> Duggars' check for $6,300 (2 breeders at $600 each
> + 17 brats at $300 each).

Isn't that ridiculous how these cows are REWARDED for breeding so damned many kids??? Responsibility is penalized just as being competent at work is often penalized as well. Breeders act stupid at work but get compensated.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Yes - 1200 dollars !!

What, do breeders think CF don't get stimulus checks too?
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
@Redlocks:

We live in the California Bay Area... you have to make 90k annually as a couple to even qualify for first time home buyers programs out here... It is too darn expensive!

I know if I lived somewhere else I'd be middle class. As of right now all we can afford is a studio in the ghetto with no debt whatsoever (car or credit cards). After I finish college we will be moving somewhere with sane costs (maybe PA?).

The high cost of living in California is a major reason why I decided to be childfree.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Yes I was told by a breeder I get no money. But now it's sitting in my online account...
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Further proof that breeders lack brain cells.

Diva,I can't imagine living in CA.It sounds outrageous economically.I live in NC (in an actual city,yep we have a few) and it is tough enough to make ends meet with pretty sane costs.

Glad to hear your $$$ came in though,congrats.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
How dumb are these people to think that CF don't get the same damn stimulus check that they get?
Nour
May 16, 2008
Because breeders get handouts from the government all the time! It's old hat to them. 'Why would someone with no kyyds get ANYTHING?'
May 16, 2008
3CcNt

I don't think we get it because we (I) owed taxes this year b/c I took a distribution from a beneficiary IRA.

If George and Sammy want to give some of it back to me, that's all good yo.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
May 16, 2008
Diva Wrote:
> @Redlocks:
>
> We live in the California Bay Area... you have to
> make 90k annually as a couple to even qualify for
> first time home buyers programs out here... It is
> too darn expensive!

I am originally from the SF Bay Area. It seems that even $90,000 is not enough for a house out there. What are the average mortgage payments? I hear in a cruddy part of Marin County (San Rafael's 'Canal Zone') has condos going for over $300K and those are two bedroom/one bathroom.
>
> I know if I lived somewhere else I'd be middle
> class. As of right now all we can afford is a
> studio in the ghetto with no debt whatsoever (car
> or credit cards). After I finish college we will
> be moving somewhere with sane costs (maybe PA?).

Many Californians are coming to Florida. A lot choose Orlando thinking it will be pretty cool due to Disney but find nothing pays anything in Central Florida. An admin assistant earning maybe $15+ in the Bay Area would be fortunate to find something over $8 an hour. Jacksonville is supposed to be better. Same with Tampa. Forget Miami unless Spanish is known.
>
> The high cost of living in California is a major
> reason why I decided to be childfree.

I honestly do not confused smiley know how people with kids do it in California. Diva, you are the wiser person. Many people decide to have children regardless of cost and say stuff like "Gawd will provide" only to freak to find there is no magic appearing to them to take care of the kids.
May 16, 2008
Vermont is heaven, but don't tell anyone!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
k-man
May 16, 2008
My mother's and (deceased) stepfather's stimulus deposit hit their bank account by direct deposit a week ago. I'm supposed to get mine as a check next month.
keggers
May 16, 2008
Come to the placid cornfields of Fort Wayne IN. A McMansion only costs $250,000. The wages are not too bad. I make $15 an hour passing out pills at a nursing home.I have done the nursing home gig most of my life. Old people are harder to care for than children. That is why I never wanted children. Everybody says I should have kids, because I take care of people for a living. I just want liquor and cigarettes when I get off work. I buy my nursing home residents candy, pop, chips, etc. because the food at the nursing home sucks.Before I became jaded, I would attend funerals. Some of the childfree care for pets. I care for old people. I really like kitty cats. I can't have a cat because,I live in an apartment.
May 17, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Vermont is heaven, but don't tell anyone!

You may not tell, but a few birds told me about it a while ago. It is an awesome place. If it was not for my job, i'd be up there!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login