Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo threatens to have me arrested for driving her brats off my property

Posted by DrDanCorelli 
Sunday morning about 5:30, I heard a ruckus near the south end of our property. Our property is fenced with an outer perimeter chain link and inner electrified chain link in case some of critters get the wanderlust. The noises were a combination of dirt bikes, snarls and barking from the Akitas and our horses, chickens and cows restless in the barn. I drove our Mule (type of farm utility vehicle) over to the area to investigate, and found three teen hoodlums riding past the outer perimeter fence throwing things at the Akitas and taunting them.

I pulled over to where the dogs were and tried to calm them. They were very riled up, but started to calm down after the dirtbikes left, or so I thought. All of the sudden, the three teen hoodlums buzzed past the fence again and I yelled at them to get off of our property (which is posted "No Trespassing") and to leave the dogs alone or I would call the police. The brats stopped, gave me the finger and buzzed back and forth again. I had enough and dialed 911. The sheriff's office dispatched the deputy who lives down the road and he came right over. I let him in the front gate and while he was standing there, the little fucks buzzed us again. He got on his radio and called for back-up. I asked if he knew who they were and he told me that he knew all three of them. The fourth time they tried to buzz us on the perimeter fence, a second patrol vehicle was there and scared them off. The deputies said they were going to follow the boys and off they went.

Later that afternoon, I received a phone call from one of the brat's moos. She told me that the boy told her I had threatened them with the dogs, that I had no business yelling at them and she was going to have me arrested for threatening them. I told her that the sheriff's deputy was there to witness what happened and I had never threatened her delinquent little bastard. I immediately called our deputy/neighbor and he came over and took a statement from me.

This morning I found out that moo had called the sheriff's office and complained, only to be rebuffed and laughed at over the phone. The deputy told me that the boys are in a lot of trouble because the dirt bikes were not registered and the boys are not licensed to drive. He also told me the moo that called me was a pain in the ass and she was likely going to be charged with interfering with the investigation if she made any more trouble.

I am now thinking about having the outer fence electrified too!
OMG! I will patiently wait for updates on THIS story!
I have the *PERFECT* solution, Dr. Dan. Install lasers at each corner of the property. Then as the little bastards cross your property line, they get buzzed in half.
And this moo believes everything her brat says, because he is a Pweshus Myrakul From Gawd, The Almighty Holy Goldensprog Who Can Do No Wrong.

Of all of the flavors of breeders in the world, this is right up there as the sort I hate the most...the ones who say, "Oh, my little Bratley would NEVER do THAT!" When Bratley does wrong and gets in trouble, it is always someone else's fault.

The fact that these brats were known to the deputy says a lot...I bet he knows them in a *professional* sense, so to speak.

Stupid moo. She deserves to be charged with harassing and threatening YOU!
Today's moos love to make excuses for their brats. Back in the Day, there was zero protection from a mother if the police were called on unruly children breaking the law. The mother would punish the child and have him/her apologize to the neighbour as well. Many moms in My Day would also let the kids be taken to juvenile hall to teach them a lesson. A friend of mine had that happen to her when she jumped on some guy's car when drunk at age 15 or 16. A "juvie" officer called my friend's mom...and she told the officer to keep her daughter overnight to teach her a lesson. The girl never got in trouble again!
Same for getting in trouble in school! It used to be that teachers were allowed to discipline the kids who misbehaved, and not only would the parents not moo and low about it, but they'd punish the kid again at home!

When I was in first grade, this boy in my class said *shit*. Sister Mary Ralph (this was Catholic school) took him to the restroom and washed his mouth out with soap. Then she took him to the principal's office, where she called his mother.

I heard that he got a serious ass-whooping from his mother when he got home that day!

If a kid used a swear word in school now, and the teacher tried to punish him or her for it, the moo would no doubt complain about how the teacher was *stifling his creativity* or *hurting his self-esteem* or something like that.
Re: Moo threatens to have me arrested for driving her brats off my property
September 11, 2006
I believe it is time to start storing up the excrement...nothing flies or splats better, and really the Goldensprog deserve the best, don't they?

This same kind of thing has happened to me, too, Dr. Dan. Our old house had a pool, and the moos would send their kids over to swim. Day after day, I'd go out, and send them home. One day, I was outside, and one of the moos (an illegal, no less) was lifting her toadlers over my block wall, and into my yard. I called the Sheriff, and he told moo that if she did it again, he'd cite her. I swear, not an hour later, I see her doing it again. When the Sheriff arrrived (same deputy), he gave her a ticket, and told her she would have to appear in court. Her response? "In El Salvador, everyone does this." He told her that this was Los Angeles, not El Salvador, and that she needed to obey our laws, or she'd be in big trouble. I admit that I am guilty of setting my dogs on tresspassing children, but only after more diplomatic methods failed.

Parents nowadays seem to believe that their brats are welcome absolutely everywhere, even when they're tresspassing, or misusing others' property. It's bullshit. Nobody's accountable anymore. Breeders wear their kids' delinquency like a badge of honor, or a celebration of their "unbroken spirit."
If I had a dollar for every single time illegals said, "Dis is how we do it in Tijuana/El Salvador/Guatemala/etc...," I would have enough of those dollars to live on for a long, long time without working.
:lips
Hey Doc! Man, that's terrible! Any way you could plant "stop sticks" in the backyard near the fence? I'm sure if these brats drove over them and flattened both tires on their bikes, they would not be back soon.

Short of installing a "fry and die" system in your fence and depending on the local laws regarding firearms, specifically the 12-gauge variety (it sounds like your property is out in the country, so you might be able to get away with this), the sound of a shotgun being cocked and ready is a sure-fire way to drive these brats away. Heck, you could probably make a recording of it which could be broadcast from a short distance away, but loud enough for them to hear it.

Good luck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login