Woman Shoots Herself While Trying to Kill Mice

Posted by catmeow 
July 08, 2008

Tuesday, July 08, 2008
AP

POTTER VALLEY, Calif. —
A Mendocino County woman who was trying to kill mice in her trailer with a gun ended up shooting herself and another person.

The 43-year-old woman pulled out her .44-caliber Magnum revolver after she saw the mice scurrying across the floor of her trailer on Highway 20 in Potter Valley, sheriff's officials said.

But she accidentally dropped the gun, which went off as it struck the floor. The bullet went through the woman's kneecap, bounced off the keys sitting on the belt loop of a 42-year-old man in the trailer and grazed the man's groin before ending up in his coin pocket.

Authorities did not release the shooting victims' names.

The mice escaped the shooting unharmed.

I wonder if she's related to the guy in Florida who shot his pignant wife as he cleaned his gun. I don't know if she's a moo, but I'll bet that the unnamed man in the trailer was a baby daddy to her. You must be as stupid as a moo to shoot mice.

I'm happy that all the mice survived the shooting.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Woman Shoots Herself While Trying to Kill Mice
July 09, 2008
And, the envelope, please, Mr Darwin! That's beyond sad, but not surprising...I've seen trailer trash do some pretty idiotic stuff. Glad to hear the mice are ok.
Re: Woman Shoots Herself While Trying to Kill Mice
July 09, 2008
Wow, that's just........ well, STUPID.

Darwin Award for sure!

I hate to sound horrible, but people like this SHOULD die before they have a chance to reproduce.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login