Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New type of segregation

Posted by Geanie 
Geanie
New type of segregation
July 11, 2008
I want to live in an adults only community!!!! But surely some will and some are objecting to childfree communities as discriminatory?? WTF???,

If you ask the breeders to control the brats and keep em quiet and out of places where they don't belong, like the neighors yards, keep there crap out of the street, the BREEDERS will tell you to MOVE if YOU don't like the BRATS, cause the pwecious brats can run wild and remain undisciplined. So, ya do. Move. To an adults only community, and this is the now the cry of the Breeder crowd

I used to just want my own island, now I want my own planet!!

(i'm gonna try a link here)

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentary/24368069.html?page=3&c=y
Anonymous User
Re: New type of segregation
July 12, 2008
You are SO right -- parents are always saying that people should 'deal with it' or 'move' if they have a problem with 'kids being kids', but the second people form child-free communities where they won't have to deal with that crap, they get upset and offended. It's like they can't stand knowing that other people are able to live in a place where they can't ruin their home-life happiness.

I always thought a person had to be 55+ to live in one of those communities -- not just have a person over 50 in their household. That's enough make you want to go out and 'adopt' a lonely senior (who can pay part of the rent, of course), and move to one of those communities, isn't it?
July 12, 2008
Absolutely YES to childfree communities!

And YES to good old English system of boarding school from the age of 6 onwards. I'm surrounded by big family homes where I live, and you only ever see their kids when they're home for Xmas and 3-4 weeks during summer. Lovely!!! And what's more, they're the nicest, most polite, well-spoken youngsters you'd ever encounter when you're walking through the village because boarding schools encourage bullying, corporal punishment, and strict discipline. And they turn out deeply intelligent children with the best of manners.
July 12, 2008
It just doesn't make any sense that breeders would cry discrimination. Why should they care if CF want to live in their own communities? I think they're just so jealous of us that they don't want us to enjoy ourselves and have peace and quiet.

We have a single guy who lives behind us. Well now his girlfriend has moved in (or maybe they even got married, I don't know because we never talk to him) and now she's living there and brought her screaming brats. They are SO obnoxious! I can't stand these breeders who don't care about anyone else but themselves.
July 12, 2008
The article asks, "Communities that ban children are increasingly popular, but do we really want to live in a society that cuts itself off from younger generations?"

Yes! Take your crotchlice and move far, far away from me!

CF places should be for adults of any age, not just those 55+. If you are an adult, live in a CF building and get sperm-infected, it's time to get you and your big pignant belly out.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2008
I've found that going to non-kid friendly places works well--Sushi bars, the movie/live theater in the LGBT neighborhoods (I'm straight but not narrow-minded), and upscale bars limits kid exposure.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2008
"Andrew D. Blechman is the author of "Leisureville: Adventures in America's Retirement Utopias." He wrote this for the Los Angeles Times."

---------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this jackass will feel the same way if he’s 78 years old and just wants to live his life in peace, and some twenty-something asswipes living twenty-something feet away from his home feel that they “don’t gots to turn down their music for no old fool.” I’ll bet the hypocritical prick ALREADY lives in some gated community.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login