Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1847 celebrities

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
1847 celebrities
September 12, 2006
"such as Pitt claiming he will not marry the woman he made a moo due to gays not being allowed to marry in most of the US"

I had to laugh at that one! Like commitment-phobic men don't have enough excuses for not getting married? Here is a new line for all of them to use - and the women will think, "Awwww...he is so open-minded and socially aware!!"
Re: 1847 celebrities
September 12, 2006
I am sure many women will fall for a Brad Pitt-like excuse to avoid commitment... tongue sticking out smiley
DrDanCorelli
September 13, 2006
Brad Pitt will not get married again on the advice of his lawyer. Angelina Jolie would take him to the cleaners because they have a brat together. He probably does not give a shit about the gay marriage issue, and his publicist and attorney came out with that idea to give him some cover.

He's not that great of an actor anyhow.
September 14, 2006
I only liked Brad Pitt in The Legends of the Fall. The movie was very emotional and it felt as if I was a part of the picture. I have it on tape and would be willing to get it on DVD. That was the only time I saw good acting out of the man. Pitt was more of "fluff" in the vampire movie based on Ann Rice's book. I saw that with a friend back in 1994. It was an okay flick. I just don't see the appeal of the man.
DrDanCorelli
September 14, 2006
Brad Pitt is socially unaware. Most of the Hollyweird types know only what their agents, publicists or personal assistants tell them. They take movie or TV show scripts for reality, and open their mouths without so much as passing nanosecond before they spew a pile of bullshit.

Why people take those bipolar, boderline personality disorder patients called actors seriously is beyond me.

Living in LA and working in the public relations business, I know more of these types than I would care to elaborate. Most of them are dumb as a stump and their critical reasoning skills stop and start with a "huh?"
Anonymous User
September 14, 2006
"I only liked Brad Pitt in The Legends of the Fall."

-----------

Rent "Kalifornia". You'll love it.
September 14, 2006
NotQuiteSure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I only liked Brad Pitt in The Legends of the
> Fall."
>
> -----------
>
> Rent "Kalifornia". You'll love it.

I looked it up on Yahoo and it does seem interesting to say the least...

DrDan, most of these actors do seem fairly dumb. Most of them do start to believe they are the characters of their movies. Two of the main actors in the Sopranos ended up with marital/relationship problems after they took their Mafioso characters home with them. The press claims that Gandolfini got into cocaine and ran around with young honeys which led to divorce. The guy who played Big P*ssy was arrested on battery charges because he hit his girlfriend. Julia Roberts was engaged to almost all of her "leading men" in her movies which did not last once they were back living real life. Need I say more... tongue sticking out smiley

September 14, 2006
I only like Brad Pitt when he's being beat up. Fight Club is an awesome movie for this...as is Snatch.
September 15, 2006
Brad ArmPitt and Skankalina even LOOK dumb.

Vacant, far-away thoughts consume their every waking moment.
DrDanCorelli
September 15, 2006
FYI:

The previous post under my name was my dear wife Fujiko. She works in LA.
india.darshan
September 15, 2006
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FYI:
>
> The previous post under my name was my dear wife
> Fujiko. She works in LA.

I was wondering because I was like, "Dang, you have quite the careers..." smiling smiley

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.