Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

aaawww, Poor moo keeps getting denied for son's crazy check

Posted by kidlesskim 
"SSI denial; again, can you help?

Hi guys. It has been a long time! Christopher is now 12 and dx'd with Bi-polar amoung other things. He has been hospitalized twice since December and is now taking Lithium, Lexapro,Prozac, Ritalin LA and Depakote. He has medical assistance through the Katie Beckett program but have been denied SSI/SSDI several times. The reason sited is "does not have marked impairment on daily living" or something like that. Of course we all know that is nuts! Anyway, I just don't get how the Fed. Govt. can deem him permanantly disabled one minute and say he is not the next. If we were to recieve SSI, the medical that comes with it is the same we get now!

So what I am looking for is some words of wisdom, or a link from past posts to help me make this thing happen!":bawl

PALEASE!!!! He ALREADY GETS free medical, why in hell does he need a DISABILITY check? Does he have lost income? It's like I said on other posts; THIS MAKES NO SENSE. At least she is getting denied, but even so. Apparently if they DO have daily impairment, a CHILD can get a disability check!!!!angry smiley She must just live in the wrong area because they get checks here left and right for a LOT less. ADD, ADHD, Autism spectrum disorder, etc........ I can understand the kid getting medicaid, but kids should NOT qualify for SSI or SSDI, EVER, because of a personal disability.
Re: aaawww, Poor moo keeps getting denied for son's crazy check
August 15, 2008
I have a thing for 1930's Hollywood musicals, can I get a disability check? I'm obviously impaired.
August 15, 2008
LMAO, Rose Red! Oh, someone get this lady some free meds posthaste! Disability! Disabilityyyyyy! smiling smiley

*spontaneously combusts after reading post*

ARRRRRRRGH....listen here, you brain dead moo - you are already getting free medical assistance! I cannot BELIEVE she thinks her idiot son, with his fucking grab-bag of pharmaceuticals (seriously, he takes that many meds? How is he still LIVING?) qualifies for an actual disability check! You are right, Kim...no sense at all. Hell, his medical is FREE, what the hell does he need the check for?

You know, one of my pets bit my thumb in a feeding frenzy the other day, and since I work at a computer desk all day, it's not been as easy to type. Oh shit, it's impairing my daily life, someone give me a check.
August 15, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:

>
> You know, one of my pets bit my thumb in a feeding
> frenzy the other day, and since I work at a
> computer desk all day, it's not been as easy to
> type. Oh shit, it's impairing my daily life,
> someone give me a check.

Shit! she's foaming! Get her a pill and lifetime care!!!!!!!!!
I'm obsessed with Jeffrey Dahmer. Am I crazy enough for one of those checks?
Heck , this kid will end up on some REAL drugs by the time he hits 16. I think the stats back that up.
Sadly, some stupid little girl will think that is some stud and make some more depressed, bi-polar, whacked out loafs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login