Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breederific Bullshit in Evansville

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Breederific Bullshit in Evansville
September 28, 2008
Just great!! I was trying to reveal a rare scientific show on late night on the History Channel (recently they seem to be getting more and more into the reality bullshit like "Sandhogs" or whatever). Commercial break and some hillbilly doing a commercial for something called a "faith based refuge for chyldren". I looked it up and here is the latest breederific fundie bullshit in Evansville.

http://www.dreamcenterevansville.org/
Re: Breederific Bullshit in Evansville
September 28, 2008
Oh for the love of God. Their pages wouldn't let me copy anything so I am having to go by memory here to make my commentary about "The Dream Center" bullshit. It's a SIX DAY A WEEK program? They get educational tutoring, 6 hot meals, and recreational activities as well as get taught about substance abuse, etc......One of the kyds "letters" they posted said he/she liked it because they could "learn about God", and I didn't see ANYWHERE where they mentioned birth control info or sex ed classes. They don't need to "learn about God", they need to NOT HAVE ANY BAYBEES before they turn 14. They say they will have adult mentors along with the food, God and funtime, SIX DAYS A WEEK, so why are they getting foodstamps then, if "The Dream Center" is proving 6 meals and they get the other 2 free ones at school? What does that leave for the PARENTS to do if this "dream" center is raising the kyds 6 days a week? I don't think this is anything more than a "non profit" fundie religious "warm fuzzy feel good" thing and to the welfare whores who most certainly will use it, it's just a free afterschool and/or daycare and they already get extra welfare money for that.

I suppose there might be a small percentage of younger kyds it might help, but if they are only teaching them THEIR values, then there will just be more fundie breeders in town popping out baybees and getting assistance, rather than welfare breeder crack whores. I guess that's a positive, but not by much from my point of view. WHY won't any of these groups tell the kyds to use birth control and pass out FREE birth control products, or refer them to a clinic that will implant a patch or IUD or something, for the older ones?? They need that a hell of a lot more than bible stories, mac cheese, and playground slides.
September 28, 2008
Because, like the Catholics, these people NEED people breeding to keep them in business. I think this is basically, as you said, a fee-good thing and a place for these breeders to park their kids after school. I was gonna say this plan leaves only breakfast, but most school districts have that too. My ex had her kid in free breakfast and lunch...dunno if they knew that she was making $9.50 per hour plus got $620.00 per month child support (this was in the poorest parish in Louisiana at the time--Tangipahoa). So with breakfast AND lunch covered, all she had to do was feed him dinner...yahho, the chicken sticks shtick. More than once, she made it clear that she considered it a royal pain in the ass that she actually was supposed to use the child support to support the kyd. I wasn't saying anything because I was already getting beaten up if she was pissed off about something...no sense giving her a real reason. I don't know how these breeders get away with this shit but they do.
September 28, 2008
Around here, they get breakfast AND free lunch at school. On saturdays they have some do gooder church funded places set up strategically around the area and provide a FREE sack lunch to all kyds who get the free meals during the week. They pull up to the curb in their SUV (packed with kyds in regulation car seats), and the school age kyd runs in and gets her free lunch and then they speed off to wallyworld. They do this EVERY DAY (except Sunday) during the summer too, so they just pick up their free lunch on the way to the water park. It's GOOD stuff too like turkey-bacon club sandwiches, a bag of cheetos, and an apple or orange as well as a juice or milk.

If I got the free food that these little bastards get, I shudder to think how much money I could save. WHY do they get $600 a month in foodstamps, if they get the free food at every turn? Including my cat food, and I have a total of 27 cats, I don't spend the $600-800 a month that most of these welfare whores get in food stamps at the grocery store. They ALSO get free food from a Baptist food pantry that just hands over a 3 month supply of dry goods at a time. The shit is really getting old and it makes me sick.
September 28, 2008
Believe me, I hear ya. DH and I are lucky to spend maybe $150.00 per month for groceries--I can't get food stamps, let alone anything else. It's all moos and brats. When I was working I saw all these broodsows coming through with a nice big amount (well over 400.00 in many cases) on their food stamp debit card...that's in addition to the cash allotments. And some of them had WIC as well. I'm serious to say that I get excited if DH can bring home some tilapia and salmon now and then--otherwise its hamburger and pasta or mashed potatoes. I used to get so pissed seeing them come through with cuts of meat we can only DREAM of getting at the holidays when he gets a work bonus.

I really resent these cunts. They have one litle bastard after another...they walk in with their hair professionally braided, professionally done nails, the latest fucking cellphone...well you get the picture. I just want to know why these bitches aren't forced to go out and get a job...hell they don't want to work because they won't make what they do on welfare, that's why. And if you don't treat them with the deference THEY think you should, you WILL get reported to management.

Christ, I hate welfar moos and their spawn!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login