Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our poster girl. **sniff. i'm so proud of her***

Posted by Rose Red 
Our poster girl. **sniff. i'm so proud of her***
September 30, 2008
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/sep/30/deputies-drunk-disrupts-westchase-elementary-slugs/news-breaking/
Re: Our poster girl. **sniff. i'm so proud of her***
September 30, 2008
Good heavens, *SOMEBODY* needs a hobby..........
September 30, 2008
Love the thousand-yard stare. And "two felony counts of battery on a law enforcement officer"--hey, that'll go over great at sentencing time.
September 30, 2008
A cold bottle of wine in her purse?!
What, was the liquor store fresh out of box wine?
September 30, 2008
Peed herself!
September 30, 2008
eye rolling smiley

Peed herself?!!!!
two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
Lots of men and women piss themselves while being arrested. It's the bodys' way of saying "Oh FUCK..What'd I DO"???!!!...what a stupid douche-bag.. eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
Why doesn't cool stuff like this happen more often? I can tell you, from experience, that after the dust settled and old piss pants was in custody, the teachers had a good hoot over it!

We once had a moo come in during bus time to beat up another moo that her husband had knocked up. This was when almost EVERY child in the whole school was waiting to be dismissed in the front common area of the school. They got into a "Cops" style fist fight. (I'd never seen anyone fight like that!) The pricipal had a hard time breaking it up. Finally, the police arrived and both moos got carted off to jail. The other moos who were there to pick up their kids said how awful it was that they did that in front of the chyldryn. I put on my BEST FAKE concerned look and agreed. After all the moos were gone, my co-worker and good friend, Michelle and I split our sides laughing!!!

I'm sure this was great comic relief for the staff!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login