Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Drill it into 'em young...you must BREED!

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Cheese Louise
Drill it into 'em young...you must BREED!
October 05, 2008
For some godforsaken reason, I was shuddering my way around the QuiverFull.com site (complete with due date estimator...gag) and clicked on the link to a site that sells those wonderful baby-stalking tools, baby slings. (That term gives me a mental image of a baby being shot from a slingshot.)

(And what is with the whole "quiverful" concept anyway. Isn't a quiver normally used for holding arrows? How nice that they think of their brats that way....as arrows to assault the rest of us with!)

They sell "doll slings" for little girls so they can be indoctrinated into the "you must breed" mindset at a very young age. Sick!! And the parunts are shocked when their 14-year-olds get knocked up.

Re: Drill it into 'em young...you must BREED!
October 05, 2008
Without a doubt they indoctrinate their daughters and at an early an age as possible. They brag when they have a 4 or 5 y/o girl who is holding dolls and stuffed animals to her chest in mock breastfeeding style. They believe that girls are born wanting to be moomies and that boys are born wanting to be duddy's and to take care of moomies and baybees. They are constantly giving "proof" of this via little stories about their kyds which they are ALL too happy to share. I may have told this one before, but one woman used the following story to re-enforce her belief that yes, girls are "born" wanting to get married and have baybees.

She claims that her three girls who were about 4,7,9, or there abouts, were sitting at the dinner table after they had set it and started playing with the silverware and condiments. She said that they had "married" the fork and the spoon by pretending that the knife was the preacher and the napkin the wedding gown, and that the salt and pepper shakers and the salad fork were their "kyds", or something about that equally stupid.eye rolling smiley All of the girls get a hope chest at or before birth where moomie's wedding dress is kept, among other shit like bibles to hold at the wedding, something old something blue kinda of crap, and God only knows what else. They treat it like some sort of shrine and just pass the dress on down the line as the girls are married off. Not getting married is not an option and it is never presented as one either.

From the earliest of ages in fundie communities, girls are programmed to be wives and mothers when they grow up, subserviant wives and mothers. Perhaps the reason the wedding day is such a huge big deal traditionally is because it's the beginning of fulfilling their destiny, which of course is to have baybees. They take some scripture from Psalms to back up their "quiverfull" nonsense and they truly believe that they are birthing literal "armies for Christ". They believe that the quiver represents the famblee home and that the arrows represent the children who are LITERAL weapons to spread the word of Christ. This is their reasoning for acting so self righteous about having all of the baybees. THEY THINK that they are fulfilling prophetic biblical scripture and therefore, are doing "God's will".

"Psalm 127:3,4,5; "Lo, Children are an heritage of the Lord: and the Fruit of the Womb is His reward. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them."
October 05, 2008
This is why these fundie asshats are not only sick, but dangerous as well. Many of them send their spawn to "Jesus Camp". There they are taught to be the Christian version of jihadis. I really fear for the future, given the large size of fundie famblees. Sure, some of the kids are likely to wise up and bail out, but a lot of them won't and that is where the problem is. I mean those who have been to Jesus Camp and have remained fundies may well go on the warpath in order to force others to adopted their beliefs, or at least to conform to what the fundies consider to be acceptable behavior.
October 05, 2008
MerlynH, thank you for the reminder about this excellent film!

You can watch it on Youtube (yay!)

Jesus Camp, Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
You always hear shrill moos or wanna breeders talking about their bio "clocks" or baby rabies.

I believe that 25% of this is hormonal. It's a curse of being female.

The other 75% is pure indoctrination bullshit.

If you ignore your bio clock long enough the baby rabies will go away. That is... if you are not indoctrinated.

If we stopped the breeding indoctrination and just allowed people to operate on their hormones, we'd probably have half the people we have on the planet now.

I had a very very very mild case of baby rabies in my 20s. And because I was not indoctrinated, I thought that having a baby without proper means to support it was an impossibility, the "baby rabies" faded away to "gee, I really don't want kids, can't afford it, and can't stand these goddamned breeders anyhow" in my 30s. Then I got sterilized.

Nowadays the pressure for women young and old to have babies is astounding to me. It seems like if you are a teen or early 20s and you aren't at least a single moo, you aren't "cool." All the teenagers have babies now as accessories. Why not? They've figured out they don't have to pay for it. That never crossed my mind when I was in my 20s, that I should go ahead and have one because someone else would pick up the tab.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login