Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Caylee Anthony

Posted by annie35 
Caylee Anthony
December 12, 2008
So they think they found Caylee Anthony's remains, near the Anthony home. I think sociopath Casey is going to fry for this one.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Caylee Anthony
December 12, 2008
Gee, ya think?

Really, only the must deluded person would have to think that a woman waited a month to contact police after her child went missing didn't kill the child herself. And, I don't think she ever actually contacted police, I think the grandparents did after they realized they hadn't seen their granddaughter for a while. Yeah, sure...she was out looking for the "real killers"...and where have we heard that before?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 12, 2008
Gee, ya think?

Really, only the must deluded person would think that a woman who waited a month to contact police after her child went missing didn't kill the child herself. And, I don't think she ever actually contacted police, I think the grandparents did after they realized they hadn't seen their granddaughter for a while. Yeah, sure...she was out looking for the "real killers"...and where have we heard that before?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 12, 2008
I just hope, that if the poor child is dead anyway, that these are in fact her remains. At least it won't go on and on and on and on with rumors about how she is still alive and well, and moomie will not be able to deny that she killed her any longer, and get away with it.
December 12, 2008
I hope she does. She is a loathesome piece of scum who doesn't deserve to live.
December 12, 2008
Not only that, Kim, but if those are not Caylee's remains...that means there will be a case of another dead child that needs to be investigated.
December 12, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not only that, Kim, but if those are not Caylee's
> remains...that means there will be a case of
> another dead child that needs to be investigated.

I didn't even think of it that way because I am CONVINCED that this is the "missing child". You are correct though. IF those remains are of some other child, it will be HEADLINE news across the globe for God only knows how long. When the forensics test came back POSITIVE for decomp in the moomie's trunk, I think that pretty much nailed her coffin shut, although in reality that kyd's body could be ANYWHERE or no where, by now.
Anonymous User
December 13, 2008
In other (more important) news, two Chicago Police Officers have been shot in the past week. Both were wearing their kevlar vests, both are recovering at home and will be fine.
December 13, 2008
I think sh'e not going to be hit as hard as one might think- add one flurry of tears (even though new bf wanted a boy) gently stir in a massive lie about stress and bake in 350 degrees of can't handle it sympathy and she'll walk in a decade.

On the other hand, women in prison don't look kindly on women who kill their kids.
December 13, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> I think sh'e not going to be hit as hard as one
> might think- add one flurry of tears (even though
> new bf wanted a boy) gently stir in a massive lie
> about stress and bake in 350 degrees of can't
> handle it sympathy and she'll walk in a decade.
>
> On the other hand, women in prison don't look
> kindly on women who kill their kids.

That probably used to be true, but there has been such an epidemic of moomie baybee killers in recent years that they are probably becoming a majority in prison. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a special moomi-baybee killer support group. They probably sit around and blame their horrific crimes on their husband's inattentiveness, Labor induced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder when the regular old post partum depression isn't feasible, how their husband wanted a boy, or how their new boyfriend didn't want kyds or wanted "kyds of his own". There are all KINDS of excuses rather than facing the truth: They are cold blooded heartless bitches who killed their very own DNA replicant.
December 13, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think sh'e not going to be hit as hard as one
> > might think- add one flurry of tears (even
> though
> > new bf wanted a boy) gently stir in a massive
> lie
> > about stress and bake in 350 degrees of can't
> > handle it sympathy and she'll walk in a decade.
>
> >
> > On the other hand, women in prison don't look
> > kindly on women who kill their kids.
>
>
> That probably used to be true, but there has been
> such an epidemic of moomie baybee killers in
> recent years that they are probably becoming a
> majority in prison. I wouldn't be surprised if
> they had a special moomi-baybee killer support
> group.

This is probably the reality.
December 13, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
>
> That probably used to be true, but there has been
> such an epidemic of moomie baybee killers in
> recent years that they are probably becoming a
> majority in prison.
> the truth:
> They are cold blooded heartless bitches who killed
> their very own DNA replicant.

I buy that, but would go so far to say that no way is it a recent development. Thank DNA evidence for turning up the unpalatable truth, that Moocows have ALWAYS been suspect number one when a kid turns up dead. Since the beginning of time. Other than the one-in-ten-million sadistic pervert who tracks kids down, it is and always has been ma and pa knocking 'em off. Or ma and pa substitutes (granny and grandad, mommy's live-in boyfriend, foster folks, etc).

Thing is, no one else in the world is interested enough in individual kiddies to do them any harm. No one else is driven to the point of madness by their behaviour -- day after day after day -- to do them physical damage aside from those who are responsible for them.

And the irony is that they point their blood-stained fingers at CFers and call US 'child haters'!

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
nowhiggers
December 13, 2008
All of this "for the children" bullshit, every stupid law related to that, every stupid idea related to that, HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

for the children = for the breeders

plain and simple.

I don't hate kids. Yes noisy misbehaving brats annoy the fuck out of me, but in general kids don't bother me.

What I hate are breeders. And I hate them with every inch of my cold dark soul. They are the reason for dead and abused kids 90% of the time, not chester the molester.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login