Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So confused

Posted by Soulie 
Soulie
So confused
December 13, 2008
One of the many bingos a CFer will hear is that "having children makes you a better person". If that's true, why are so many children being killed, trafficked and kidnapped by their own parents???

Baby P - toddler killed my moos partner

Shannon Matthews - child kidnapped by mother and friend of the family

Jon Benet Ramsey - the case speaks for itself

And now Caylee Andrews remains have been found, though I don't know the particulars of this case, I assume she was killed by her mother who claims innocence despite the damning evidence.

Becoming a parent clearly does not make one a better person, yet these breeders go on and on about how "selfless and magical and wonderful" it is to have kids.

Am I the only person who is well and truly confused?
Gigabyte
Re: So confused
December 13, 2008
Yep, I agree. Looking at the picture JonBennet is so depressing because she has all the talant and the future. Suddenly she got killed which is worse than or equivalent to Baby P. Which this is one of the top example of high profilers.

And they still go on about the same thing - Gift from Gawd, miracle of birth, wonderful creation.

Parent kills babys because they not meant to be parent. Top example of those case - Smother, Drown, burn then in the car when it is summer.

Don't be confused Soulie, in reality these breeder are always in indenial - period. They always bring these lies to CF people about how great it is which is totally BS.
December 13, 2008
When I hear the, "Having a baybee is the most woooonderfulllllll thing that I ever did in my life!", and similar bingos over and over and over and over, I always feel like they are either trying to convince themselves or everyone around them of something that is most clearly a big fat lie.
December 13, 2008
Most adults who commit crimes -- any and all crimes -- are parents. Fact.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login