Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Cost of Raising Kids

Posted by CherryBlossom 
The Cost of Raising Kids
December 14, 2008
http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/newidea/20062/the-cost-of-raising-kids/

You'd have to be a grade-A fucking moron to read that and STILL want to have a crotch maggot. What a shitty, retarded "investment". Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
nowhiggers
Re: The Cost of Raising Kids
December 14, 2008
CherryBlossom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/newidea/20062/the-
> cost-of-raising-kids/
>
> You'd have to be a grade-A fucking moron to read
> that and STILL want to have a crotch maggot. What
> a shitty, retarded "investment". Mr. T: I pitty tha foold

Why? Because they know if they can't afford it, the taxpayers can.
December 15, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> CherryBlossom Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/newidea/20062/the-
>
> > cost-of-raising-kids/
> >
> > You'd have to be a grade-A fucking moron to
> read
> > that and STILL want to have a crotch maggot.
> What
> > a shitty, retarded "investment". Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
>
>
> Why? Because they know if they can't afford it,
> the taxpayers can.

Oh yeah... sad smiley
December 15, 2008
Oh come on now....... remmeber........... IT'S AAAAAAALLLLLLLL WORTH IT................
Gigabyte
December 15, 2008
What a waste of bloody-money the cost of rasing a kid is 1/2 equivalent of a house/mortgage.

Why bother having kids whe I can use the money to pay for a mortgage.
And again the taxpayers fit the dawn bill.
Geanie
December 15, 2008
An Ipod and mobile phone are absolutley NOT essential. Anyone who claims it coss half a mill to raise a brat is an idiot. Thrift stores for clothes, make real meals at home, no take out, restaurants, ect. The problem is the idiot parents can't say no to kid garbage. The bigger problem is they (idiot parunts) crybaby to the government for handouts in the form and outright cash and tax breaks. The singles are then taxed to make the difference. ARGHHHH License the bastards who want kids and make a finacial capability part of the means test. I am tired of being taxed to pay for someother idiots brats luxuries.
December 15, 2008
I guaranfuckin' Tee you that if I raised a brat that it would be done for a HELL of a lot less than that ridiculous amount. These people don't even give it a second thought as to whether they can afford it or what they might have to give up or do without due to voluntary or careless self replicating. They have "social insurance" that NO ONE will let their kyd go hungry, without a place to live, without medical care, or even toys for it's stupid "Santa Claus". They ALSO know that if the kyd has food and a roof over it's head then SO will they. The ones who don't use welfare simply rape the tax system and steal money left and right, only our society says it's "ok" for the chyyllldren. I am so sick and fed up with "for the cchyyyldren" crap ESPECIALLY when it means that moomie TOO gets the free food and housing, that I could literally slit my throat with a dull butter knife.

It is a cold hard FACT that I could be walking the streets right now in most any major city, in freezing rain, with no food, no coat, and obviously without a place to stay and NO ONE would give a damn except maybe some pimp interested in turning out old women or a rapist and I might even be arrested for loitering or vagrancy. However, place a baybee in my arms or a stroller in my hands and IMMEDIATELY 3 or 4 agencies would page their volunteers in the middle of the night to come and get us, feed us, take care of our medical needs, and set us up with clean and decent temporary housing, maybe even in one of the do gooder's homes.
December 15, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:

> It is a cold hard FACT that I could be walking the
> streets right now in most any major city, in
> freezing rain, with no food, no coat, and
> obviously without a place to stay and NO ONE would
> give a damn except maybe some pimp interested in
> turning out old women or a rapist and I might even
> be arrested for loitering or vagrancy. However,
> place a baybee in my arms or a stroller in my
> hands and IMMEDIATELY 3 or 4 agencies would page
> their volunteers in the middle of the night to
> come and get us, feed us, take care of our medical
> needs, and set us up with clean and decent
> temporary housing, maybe even in one of the do
> gooder's homes.

and when there is not enough of us left in the tax system to pay for all of their care and coddling, because their taxes, mandatory charity contributions at work, and grab for anything we have puts us one check behind, and then out on the street; I suppose we can all take comfort in knowing they won't be far behind.

a lot of homeless adults are just that, some poor childless or childfree adult that couldn't make ends meet one week and BAM! they're homeless and out of the tax system.

these breeders have no forward thinking. it's always whatcanigetnow whatservicescanihavenow howmuchmorewelfarecanigetnow - i seriously doubt with all the people out of work now and going to be out of work in the new year that there is going to be enough to go around for moo government and charity money wise
CFBitchfromLA
December 16, 2008
Investing with Bernie Madoff is safer than having a brat.
Catabat
December 17, 2008
New Idea? No Idea, more like.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login