Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders to be held responsible for their brats' graffiti

Posted by CrabCake 
Breeders to be held responsible for their brats' graffiti
January 23, 2009
It's about damn time breeders are held responsible for SOMETHING. Got this email news release from our police dept:

Graffiti Ordinance Now in Effect

Yesterday, the new city graffiti ordinance went into affect. By noon, the Police Department made the first arrest under this revised ordinance. A juvenile was caught in the act tagging the Hillyard Center at 4410 N. Market. The juvenile admitted to a previous incident where two days prior he tagged the same property on a 30 foot long section of a wall. He was booked into juvenile detention for felony malicious mischief.

In 2008, there were 481 calls of graffiti and an estimated $100,000 in damamges.

One of the revisions of this ordinance is the clause that says that parents or legal guardians may be held jointly and severally liable for any damage caused by a minor. This may also include reimbursement for the removal of graffiti by either the city or property owner.

:yeahMr. T: I pitty tha foolsspanking with a whip on the ass
Re: Breeders to be held responsible for their brats' graffiti
January 23, 2009
Excellent! Yes, make the parents pay for their li'l gangstas' taggin'. I think that's a great idea. Though it may cripple the little artists' personal self-expression and individual creativity--hm, we can't have that! eye rolling smiley
January 23, 2009
I've been waiting for parents to start being held responsible for their brats' destructive actions.
You want your brat to express his kr8ivity? Then whitewash the back wall of the garage and let the little fucker, have at it!
January 24, 2009
I think that it should be taken a step beyond that and that they should be criminally charged for crimes that their kyds have committed as juveniles and while under their care, IF it can be proven that they did know or SHOULD have known that their child was a ticking time bomb and a potential menace to society. It really pisses me off when the parents of kyds who shoot up their classmates and then commit suicide say shit like, "People have to remember that WE lost a child here too". :bawl Well BOO fucking HOO, it's your fault that he was born, it's your fault if you didn't recognize that he was a psychopath, it's your fault that you didn't pay attention, it's your fault that he didn't get help, it's your fault that he wasn't properly supervised and it's YOUR fault, dear poor woa is me parent, that he had access to the weapon (s) in the first damned place. ALL of the kyds (and faculty) killed by classmates is the fault, in whole or in part, of the shooters' parents.

They bring this bad seed into the world, don't pay him any attention, ignore warning signs which are ALWAYS obvious, then practically give him the weapons to commit the crime. They leave guns lying about, easily unlocked gun cases in plain view, store small arsenals in the famblee garage, and in some cases even let the kyd keep the weapons in his room or on his person. I do not see how these people live with themselves, but they should be doing it from PRISON, which is exactly where criminals like themselves belong.
January 24, 2009
kidlesskim
... it's your fault if you didn't recognize that he was a psychopath, it's your fault that you didn't pay attention, it's your fault that he didn't get help, it's your fault that he wasn't properly supervised and it's YOUR fault, dear poor woa is me parent, that he had access to the weapon (s) in the first damned place.

You know, whenever a child commits anything from petty crime to Columbine, the parents always know they've got a psychopathic shit on their hands. They just won't admit it. Their best defense to a gullible breeder-pleasing public is to pretend they 'didn't know'... they 'never thought' that this machete-slinging murderer would spring, fully-formed and foaming at the mouth, from his bedroom one day when he was 16. Every single day before that terrible incident he was the sweetest, nicest, kindest boy. Yeah right.

I think parents ought to be stripped of their right to claim this. In fact they too ought to be charged with some kind of enabling or accessory charge alongside their kid. Because they knew. They always knew.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 24, 2009
Problem is, when parents DO end up with a bona-fide psychopath, there is nothing they can do with them. The state will move heaven and earth to prevent parents from trying to commit shitleigh.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 25, 2009
I was reading Court Tv's True Crime Library the other day under one of the "when children kill" categories. Among other things, the psychiatrist who wrote that section said that serial killers are quite commonly the children of controlling moomies and absentee fathers. He is of the school of thought that sociopaths are rarely born, although he thinks genetics may play a role, but that bad parenting, neglect, and lack of bonding with their kyds at an early age will cause them to become anti-social. This behavior can then escalate into violence ESPECIALLY if parental abuse is involved, of the kyd himself OR if he sees duddy beat moomie. So at least one respected shrink thinks that bad parenting a serial killer does make.
January 25, 2009
kidlesskim
So at least one respected shrink thinks that bad parenting a serial killer does make.

Bad parenting accounts for a lot of psychopaths in society. There was a boy on my street when I was growing up who was always 'the wierdo'. Brian was hugely unpopular with the rest of the neighbours because of his bizarre, anti-social verging on criminal behaviour. Torturing animals, a barely-controlled obsession with fire, damage to his house and family's possessions, the usual gamut of daily brain-damage bullshit that would gain him the usual punishments to no avail. His stupid mother once said to my mother "Ya know, Brian was never quite the same after he drank that Drain-O." My mother said "What do you mean?!" She said "Yeah, I was in the kitchen once and he was about 2 years old, and he reached under the sink and before I knew it he necked some Drain-O." A trip to the doctor's and a sore throat ensued, but his mother always maintained that he sustained brain damage from the fumes. Nice work, mooface.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 26, 2009
Kind of off topic, but not really....Last night we saw an anti-drug ad where a girl and her friend are smoking pot in the bedroom, with the door open, and her little brother looks in, sees them and looks sad as a result. The tag line was "You aren't the only one you hurt when you do drugs" or something like that. My question is, if you live in a household where you feel comfortable smoking pot in your room with the DOOR OPEN, wouldn't it be more the parent's fault for creating an environment where the teens feel comfortable enough to smoke pot in the house with the door open?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 26, 2009
but dont you know ickle brats needs to be protected from the big bad reefer madness.. oooo

when i was a kid and hell even now if i did anything wrong like graffiti, my legs would be tanned from here to next week.

but nooo. these idiotic parents have no respect for their kids, or themselves. its always someone elses problem.

its not the parents fault you see, its school its the nasty person down the fricking street, its never the parents fault they are all perfect, and if they stopped all contact by their kids from everyone then their ickle bloody darlings would be the second and third coming.

always someone elses problem, or something else. never the parents fault..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
YES. It's been understood that people can be held responsible for any damage their pets do, but somehow children don't count. Now Moomie and Duhddy will have a little more incentive to make their spawn behave.
January 26, 2009
KK is echoing what Mercurior said in another thread, that sociopathy seems to be linked to domineering mothers and absent/weak fathers (paraphrasing). Given the hash of broken families around, (speaking as a former divorcee myself, but without kids) with women most commonly getting custody of the kids, I have to wonder what the implications are of these messes creating a de facto absent father.
January 26, 2009
and no male teachers, no male figures apart from jokes on tv. they are creating ferals. montrous kids,

i am worried about the future of the planet and the feral kids out there. one of the reasons why my line will end with me, i could never now bring a kid into a world of tomorrow

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login