Advanced

Just fucking watch it.

Posted by Rose Red 
Just fucking watch it.
February 10, 2009
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/93143?utm_source=embedded_video
Re: Just fucking watch it.
February 10, 2009
is it sarcasm os it is memorex.. its getting harder to find sarcasm from the truth

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 10, 2009
Merc, The Onion is fake -- it's satire. With attitude. Do you do satire??

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
February 10, 2009
i know, but its poes law.

reality becomes worse than anything invented..

i have been an old onion reader.

just look at the news, the onion isnt as bad as reality anymore.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 10, 2009
like landoverbaptist.. also a spoof satire, but the reality shows that it isnt..

http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Poe's_Law

this one below is a real site..
Three of the seven following sites are parodies, while the others are serious attempts at religious expression. Good luck choosing which are which!

Landover Baptist Church

4 Step Proof for God of the Bible - logic states if you can't disprove the proof, it is likely true, and if you don't accept it, you are going to hell for rejecting what Jesus did for you on the cross.

OBJECTIVE: Ministries

Rapture Ready

Time Cube

Chick Tract - The Last Generation

True Christian Church of Christ

Answers

Rapture Ready, the four step proof, the Last Generation tract, and Time Cube are serious, though the latter is so bizarre that one would think it is a parody of some indiscernible belief. The rest are parodies.[

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login