Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I bet that Rianna (whazername?) sprogs...

Posted by twocents 
I bet that Rianna (whazername?) sprogs...
March 04, 2009
If only to prove the addage that sometimes the only purpose in ones life is to serve as an example for others... (provided they pay attention).

Seriously, let's have a vote:

Do you think Rhianna (spelling???) is gonna spread and sprogg with this abusive dipshit she's running around with? (not that I give a damn about either of them.)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: I bet that Rianna (whazername?) sprogs...
March 04, 2009
I'll take that wager.
March 04, 2009
I suppose maybe the question shouldn't be 'if' it is 'when'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
March 04, 2009
Mark me down for "within 5 years". Only because they're both really young still.. If she was mid-twenties or older I'd say within 2 years, tops.
March 04, 2009
within a year

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 04, 2009
3 years.
Anonymous User
March 04, 2009
2 years
Anonymous User
March 04, 2009
Totally. 1 year. Because having a baby solves everything, right? eye rolling smiley
March 04, 2009
I say less than a year.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
March 04, 2009
Dumb ass bitch. If she does spawn with the guy or even just STAY with him, she deserves every beating she gets.

These women who cry abuse yet won't leave the relationship and continue to stay and breed with the bastard, deserve their demise. I have no sympathy for these women. Buy a fucking gun, strap on a big set of balls, and take care of that bastard.
March 04, 2009
ok, I didn't post a figure. No more than 2 years.
March 04, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Dumb ass bitch. If she does spawn with the guy or even just STAY with him, she deserves every beating she gets.

These women who cry abuse yet won't leave the relationship and continue to stay and breed with the bastard, deserve their demise. I have no sympathy for these women. Buy a fucking gun, strap on a big set of balls, and take care of that bastard.

I have to agree with this. He beats you once? Yeah, I feel bad for you. He beats you the second, third, one hundreth time? Sorry honey, That's what shotguns are for. You should have been ready.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 04, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife

I agree. I'll bet she'll get pregnant soon. She's a dumb broad for going back. I've lost respect for her.

lab mom
Anonymous User
March 04, 2009
Kid by end of 2010.
Career disappears by mid-2011 at the latest.
Takes kid with her away from Mr. Abusive around 2014.
Lays low until about 2018.
Comeback album and tour in 2019.
March 05, 2009
Less than 2 years is my guess too.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 05, 2009
I agree within the year... to prove her love and devotion and her 'committment'.

I will shake my head and call her an ass.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 05, 2009
twocents
I agree within the year... to prove her love and devotion and her 'committment'.

I will shake my head and call her an ass.

I agree.

lab mom
LoveToLurk
KidFreeLuvnLife

I have to agree with this. He beats you once? Yeah, I feel bad for you. He beats you the second, third, one hundreth time? Sorry honey, That's what shotguns are for. You should have been ready.

I raise the stakes with KFLL & LTL. - How about if she 'oops' the loser. That's how these Domestic abuse victim women does. These women oops these mentally ill, violent men because she is a baby rabid and end up married to this loser. This Rihanna's Boyfriend (Chris Brown) has some violent past. This is will be another example of these women end up getting beaten to a Bloody Pope'.
March 05, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife

Amen. She should get out now while she has the chance. But I'm guessing that won't happen and by this time next year, she'll be knocked up by this abusive asshole.
Anonymous User
March 05, 2009
I feel sorry for her, I can't help it. Both she and Brown had pretty rough childhoods so I can understand why they are so screwed up. It's sad that these abusive cycles will probably repeat in the next generation. And sorry, but no one deserves to get beaten, except maybe murders, pedophiles, etc. Yes, she's making stupid decisions but it doesn't mean he has a right to hit her, that's just ridiculous.
March 05, 2009

Kid by end of 2010. Career disappears by mid-2011 at the latest. Takes kid with her away from Mr. Abusive around 2014. Lays low until about 2018. Comeback album and tour in 2019.

This sounds about right.

Situation makes me wanna roll my eyes right outta my head.
Anonymous User
March 05, 2009
Yup. Preceded by the big, tacky over-the-top wedding.
March 05, 2009
Chris Brown was charged with two felonies today in the Rihanna assault case and could go to prison for 9 years: story.
March 05, 2009
I personally think y'all are generous when you say a couple of years. I'd give it six months to a year. I've heard people say they got back together but I hadn't seen a story like that.

She should get out now, before she sprogs. She won't have a chance once she sprogs.

Kaye, I feel some sympathy for her, but it evaporates if she goes back to him. She doesn't deserve to be hit, but she needs to DO something for herself and only she can do it. She needs professional help. There are services available for battered women. There are groups. Bitch needs to call the domestic abuse hotline and do everything they tell her to do.

I respect her for doing the right thing and calling the police in the first place. How many women would have swept it under the rug? Now she just needs some follow-through.
March 05, 2009
clematis
Chris Brown was charged with two felonies today in the Rihanna assault case and could go to prison for 9 years: story.

You know he won't, though. He's famous. Liberty and Justice is for those who can afford it. He'll either get 'house arrest', acquittal or some other slap on the wrist.

You know, I've always been disturbed by Chris Brown's eyes. They seem to have a maliciousness in them that all the cheesy grinning and smug smirking in the world can't hide. Seeing the picture of what he did to Rhianna just confirmed my suspicion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login