Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Respect the Diaper"

Posted by SlumSlut 
"Respect the Diaper"
March 10, 2009
http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=44203

I am going out to grab carts a woman gets her car and starts to leave a grab her cart which has a soiled diaper in it,(yuck) put my gloves on and dump the diaper in the trash barrel right next to the cart. Lady rolls down here window. and the following pleasantries ensue:

CDW: Crazy diaper lady

Me:

M: manager(a good one)

CDW: EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

Me: I'm sorry am I in your way?

CDW: WHAT DID YOU JUST DO???

Me: I threw away a..

CDW: That was my kids diaper, you should show respect for it don't throw it that trash barrel. Throw it away inside.

Me: I am sorry but, I throw all trash, in the nearest trash can.

CDW: well it's my kids diaper !(and I am not making this next part up) You should be honored I through it in your cart i am a customer you treat me and all of my things with respect!! I'll call your manager!!!

(later that shift)

M: Crow a lady says you threw her child's diaper in the trash, did you?

Me; It was soiled so I did.

M: good job.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
Re: "Respect the Diaper"
March 10, 2009
I like that answer:
you could have asked her to wait a sec, dig out the diaper, hand it back to her and say "I'm sorry to have dishonored you child's poop. Please take it back and find a place that will honor it as the sacred poo of all poos.

And the drop it on her knees or shove it to the back of the car.
March 10, 2009
ETA: Just so we're all clear on this, that story did not happen to me. I swiped it from Customers Suck.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
March 10, 2009
That shit-residued cart should be put out to pasture, where it can offend no more. MOOOO.

IF I could have stomached touching the dipe, even with gloves, I definitely would have tossed it in her open window. And said, "Honor this."
March 10, 2009
...I have no words. Wow... Just, wow... :kill

ETA: Also, did anyone see this comment?: Some of the toilet training literature out there says not to use the words "stinky" and other such when the child has a BM, because "it just came from your child and they may still be attached to it." (I swear, I did not make that up.) Ergo, referring to poop as dirty will cause self-esteem issues. So this twit probably believed the child would have mental trauma for seeing his/her diaper go in the trash. Makes me wonder what she does at home.

No wonder this world is so fucked up...
March 10, 2009
CherryBlossom
Some of the toilet training literature out there says not to use the words "stinky" and other such when the child has a BM, because "it just came from your child and they may still be attached to it."

Come on. I can't believe they are serious. That is pure, unadulterated insanity. So what next? Tell the kid the bumper is their friend and that it's OK to take it out of the potty and put it in their baby carriage to take for walks around the street?

This has got to end somewhere!

As for the woman demanding respect for the diaper, she deserved to have it thrown back into her car so she could put it in a shoebox when she got home and give it a proper burial.
Anonymous User
March 11, 2009
Ridiculous. I'd throw the diaper in her face and say if you respect your brats shit so much why don't you kiss it. Actually, the crazy bitch would probably do it. :crz
March 11, 2009
This is just insane. I'd have thrown it in the bitch's car and told her that I'm not there to clean up after her carelessness in leaving a shitty diaper in the cart. Fucking moo. I'm glad your manager backed you up.
March 11, 2009
sorry cherry your comment just cracked me up. hey guys its mr hankey the christmas poo.. your forever friend..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br1REJcJVgI

We've all heard of Rudolph and his shiny nose
And we all know Frosty whose made out of snow
But all of those stories seem kind of... gay
Cuz we all know who brightens up our holiday

Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
Small and brown he comes from you
Sit on the toilet here he comes
Squeeze him between your festive buns

A present from down below
Spreading joy with a "howdy ho"
He's seen the love inside of you
Coz he's a piece of poo

Sometimes he's nutty
Sometimes he's corny
He can be brown or greenish-brown (Mmm Mmm)
But if you eat fibre on Christmas eve he might come to your town

He loves me I love you
Therefore vicariously he loves you
I can make a Mr Hankey too!
(fart noise)

Cartman
Well Kyle where is he?

Kyle
He's comin'

Stan
C'mon dude push!

Kyle
Im trying!

Cartman
Oh wait wait I can see his head!

Kyle
HERE HE COMES!!
(fart noise)

Mr. Hankey
HOWDY HO!
I'm mr. hankey the Christmas Poo
Seasons greetings to all of you
Let's sing songs and dance and play
Now before I melt away
Here's a game I like to play
Stick me in your mouth and try to say
Howdey ho ho yum yum yum
Christmas time has come!

Sometimes he's runny
Sometimes he's firm
Sometimes he's practically water
Sometime he hangs off the end of your ass
and won't fall in the toilet
coz he's just clinging to your sphincter
and he wont drop off and so you
shake your ass around and try to get it to drop in the toilet
and finally it does

When Christmas leaves he must leave too
Flush him down but he's never gone
His smell and his spirit lingers on....

Howdy ho!

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Ketchup
March 11, 2009
Kaye
Ridiculous. I'd throw the diaper in her face and say if you respect your brats shit so much why don't you kiss it. Actually, the crazy bitch would probably do it. :crz

YES!

Good grief, what is wrong with some people??
March 11, 2009
Wow, at that point I would have lost my mind, grabbed it from the trash and smeared it all over her face.
March 11, 2009
That's nuckin' futs. Whatever- now their shit is sacred.
Anonymous User
March 11, 2009
waving hellolariousOh my god, merc. That's hysterical.
March 11, 2009
Kaye

This...or rubbed it in her face like a dog. "BAD MOO!! NO SHIT IN THE CART!!BADBADBAD!" followed with a swat on the nose.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 11, 2009
poofy_puff
CDW: That was my kids diaper, you should show respect for it don't throw it that trash barrel. Throw it away inside.

Because the outside trash ends up in the nasty stinky dumpster, whereas the hallowed Inside Trash gets carted off to a museum, right? What a dumb cow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login