Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents, Your Kids Aren't That Special", from cnn commentator Jack McCafferty

Posted by Anonymous User 
Parents, your kids are not special

Here's my comment:
I couldn't agree more. I hate most kids, but it's the fault of the parents for letting them be so obnoxious. We need solid discipline. Long gone is the time when kids were meant to be seen, not heard, and when "The Look" was enough to keep them in line. It all stopped in the 90's. That's when parents started failing in their role. If you need a license to drive, you should need one for the responsibility of raising a human being. Sadly, parents think their job is over when their children are born. Having a child doesn't make one a parent, more than owning a piano makes one a pianist. It's hard work and it's not only kodak moments. Seriously, I weep for the future, because each new generation of young North Americans is getting weaker and less disciplined. We're doomed.
I thought what he had to say was awesome. Even my husband thought he was right on- thanks, Jack!
Did you read some of those comments? Breeders sure hate hearing the truth. Nope, all they want to hear is how special Cuntleigh is, or how talented Shitford is.

I don't know what happened with today's parents. Hell, I work with 20-somethings who have the "I'm SPECIAL" syndrome and they're useless and a complete pain in the ass. And we're talking about educated people, here at work. All this trendy bullshit of time outs, attachment parenting, breastfeeding until adolescence, gentle discipline, helicopter moms, and that nasty "natural" potty training bullshit, we're going to have quite the population of fucked up adults when we're all old.
It was closed for comments virtually within HOURS of publication.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login