Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is what happens to marriages when children arrive. Angelina Jolie's 'explosive row' with Brad Pitt over his beer-drinking session

Posted by Anonymous User 
Daily Mail

Angelina Jolie's relationship with Brad Pitt has hit a rocky patch after the couple had an explosive row, it was claimed today.

The exhausted actress reportedly returned home from a long day filming her new movie Salt to find Brad relaxing with beer and DVDs in their bedroom while their six children caused chaos downstairs.

Brad's behaviour is said to have triggered the second big argument between the couple over the last few weeks, with friends worrying for their future together.

Sources close to the couple say they had their biggest row yet when Angelina found Brad sleeping while nannies struggled to care for their large brood.

A friend of the actress told Grazia magazine: 'Angelina was completely and utterly exhausted, so when she came home after a hard day's work and found Brad had apparently done nothing all day except watch DVDs, she was livid.

'She went upstairs and shook Brad awake. He was like a bear with a sore head and kept telling her to leave him alone.'

Insiders on her new film Salt said the actress has been withdrawn on set and has been spotted deep in conversation with her brother James Haven in between takes.

A source told the Mail on Sunday: 'Brad and the kids have barely visited the set and Angelina seems very insular.

'She’s staying on her own, working 15-hour days and the stress is taking its toll. We’re all very concerned.

'She’s on a liquid detox diet to lose 21lb in 20 days. She is doing all the stunts herself and barely has time to eat.

The parents-of-six haven't been photographed together since they completed their awards circuit with the Oscars in late February.

Over the last few weeks, Angelina has been putting in gruelling hours on the set of spy thriller Salt, while Brad has been looking after their children.

Her long hours meant she often spends the night at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in Manhattan, instead of making the 50-mile drive back to their £40million mansion on Long Island's Gold Coast.

Two weeks ago, reports claimed Angelina fired their twins Knox and Vivienne's nanny after she found Brad comforting her in a bedroom.

Brad insisted he was consoling the nanny, who was feeling ill at the time.

Source claimed Angelina slapped him round the face and fired the nanny on the spot.

Since the incident, the couple have started sleeping in separate bedrooms.

A friend tell Grazia: 'Angelina's put up a wall between them and shut down emotionally.'

The actress complained last year the couple barely had any time to spend together because of parenting their six children.

She said: 'Mummy and daddy need to try to figure out more time; we’re working on it. Right now, we’re not great about mummy-and-daddy time.'

Since the couple started dating in 2005, there has been little chance for alone time.

Angelina was already a single mother to Cambodian-born Maddox - and adopted Ethiopian daughter Zahara Marley soon after.

The family expanded their brood to include biological daughter Shiloh in 2006, adopted Vietnamese Pax in 2007 and Angelina gave birth to twins Knox and Vivienne last July.
Sanguinius
(from link)

"Two weeks ago, reports claimed Angelina fired their twins Knox and Vivienne's nanny after she found Brad comforting her in a bedroom."

"Comforting"? Is that what they're calling it now?

If he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you, bitch. I can't wait until those two fuck off already. eye rolling smiley
I agree- just break it off so we can move onto the next circus.
Awwwww, poor widdle Angie.

BED

MADE

LIE

I love this line: "Since the couple started dating in 2005, there has been little chance for alone time."

OH, is THAT what they're calling it? Dating? Um, try, "Since the 2 started fucking while on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith and the selfish whore getting knocked up even before Brad was divorced from Jennifer Aniston............................."

Furthermore, this cunt is a psycho crazy bitch, I can see her going off on Brad for just about anything. He made his hell, hope he enjoys it.
Can't fucking stand that cunt.. I wish those two would fuck off already.
hahahhahahahha, tmijitw...

hahahhahahahahhaaaaaaa . This is so typical, even according to the researchers who state that males are not that friggin interested in caring for their spawn. Proven that they do not even hear or respond to a loafs crying.

dumbass women

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Is it just me or has Jolie aged horribly? I don't mean to be catty, but she use to be so beautiful. Now, at the rate she's aging, she'll look like the freakin Crypt Keeper by age 45. Pitt isn't aging too gracefully either, come to think of it.
Bleah. What a stupid family pair of attention whores. I'm sure they'll be happy when most of their kids end up drug addled celebutards.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I thought she was working on getting Maddox before the divorce.
Sanguinius
Sources close to the couple say they had their biggest row yet when Angelina found Brad sleeping while nannies struggled to care for their large brood.

That's what they're paying the nannies for. I don't get why she'd be so upset.

Sanguinius
'She’s on a liquid detox diet to lose 21lb in 20 days. She is doing all the stunts herself and barely has time to eat..

WTF?!! She's skin and bones now!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

In barely ten years, Skankalina has gone from the goth-wannabe-hipchick wearing a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck to screeching, nagging, sexless moo. Brad has gone from hot boy-toy to drunken, brat-ignoring slovenly duh.

Love the irony.
Medusa
Sanguinius
(from link)

"Two weeks ago, reports claimed Angelina fired their twins Knox and Vivienne's nanny after she found Brad comforting her in a bedroom."

"Comforting"? Is that what they're calling it now?

If he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you, bitch. I can't wait until those two fuck off already. eye rolling smiley

Got that one right, Medusa! If Angelina wanted "fidelity", she should not have gone with a married man. As if Brad would remain 'true' to her.
CFBitchfromLA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

In barely ten years, Skankalina has gone from the goth-wannabe-hipchick wearing a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck to screeching, nagging, sexless moo. Brad has gone from hot boy-toy to drunken, brat-ignoring slovenly duh.

Love the irony.

Both look dreadful. I guess Angelina has found that birthing twins was not as 'sexy' as she had once thought. I would hate to be one of the nannies working in that home. I hope Aniston is having the last laugh. grinning smiley
Yes, it is TRULY a beautiful thing.

CFBitchfromLA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Love the irony.
CFBitchfromLA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Love the irony.

Jist add yer single wide ...
tom_c
CFBitchfromLA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Love the irony.

Jist add yer single wide ...

That would be angelina....
Im sick and tired of hearing about those two no-talent attention getters.
yes, but it is sure fun snarking them for the obvious..they all think they will be the different famblee, everything will be the brady bunch, my 3 sons, beaver, etc.

of course all the placenta brains out there will never learn from an object lesson in front of their dew like noses

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

eye rolling smiley

Several magazines and tabloids are already screaming about it for years.
Medusa

Let the church say amen! Let the non-denominational group gathered together say hell yeah!
Banshee
eye rolling smiley

Several magazines and tabloids are already screaming about it for years.

Good point. Who really knows if it's even true, I mean, these are the same magazines that claim Jesus' face was seen on a piece of toast.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login