Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

JUST the kind of people who should be breeding!

Posted by CrabCake 
JUST the kind of people who should be breeding!
September 20, 2010
From our employee newsletter:

A patient with psychiatric needs was receiving a visit from her elderly mother who had brought in her infant for a visit. Unfortunately, the grandmother fell asleep and the patient tried to smother the baby. (Nurse) intervened immediately to save the baby and to respond to the patient.

1) WHY is this messed-up woman having kids in the first place?? Could be a bad case of post-partum depression, I suppose.

2) Regardless, WHY did grandmoo think bringing the baybee in for a "visit" was a good idea?

3) Fell asleep, eh? Damn that pesky nurse for intervening and foiling her plans. lurking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: JUST the kind of people who should be breeding!
September 20, 2010
And I'm sure she bred with an equally disturbed man, which means the kid has a good chance of having something be very mentally wrong with it. Granny will probably die soon, assuming she's an older woman (and not 30, like she had kids as a teen and her daughter is teenaged too), which means the kid will fester in the system because it has no stable parents and no one will adopt it because it's nuts. Then when it turns 18, it will be thrust upon the world, and we'll only be able to hope it offs itself before it harms someone else.

I'd venture a guess most people in nut houses are parents...maybe not nuts as a result of having kids, but just nuts and happen to have kids. I've also heard Moos on Smothering talking about how they want to take their kids with them to rehab or to the nut house. Uhh, if you're crazy enough to need to be contained, then no, you do not put them near a helpless infant. You can visit with Junior and Princess with a piece of shatter-proof glass between you.
September 20, 2010
I do not believe that young children should or need to "visit" moomie in the nuthouse, a rehab, OR the slammer in particular. Kyds don't need to be exposed to that shit because with a moomare like this, they are likely to see it all up close and personal in a few short years anyway. These women who get to RAISE baybees to toadler-age in prison is OUTRAGEOUS. Nuthouses should have strict age requirement rules such as 18 and over and kyds should be at LEAST 12 before being allowed to visit moomie and duddy in prison and it should be a SUPERVISED visit. They shouldn't be allowed into rehab settings at all. IMO

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 20, 2010
A baybee was taken to "visit" Moo? What did they do - discuss world politics?

4) Why is this in the employee newsletter? I'd complain.
September 20, 2010
ShimmyMuse

This. How absurd.

lab mom
September 20, 2010
WaterLily
ShimmyMuse

This. How absurd.

It was in there because the nurse who intervened was being recognized and given an award. Of course, the far more prudent and common-sense response would have been to get "distracted" by another task and let nature take its course. The poor kid would no doubt be better off, and it's one less burden on society, I say. Gee, good thing I don't work in the mooternity ward....heh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
September 21, 2010
I would have hoped it was in the newsletter in order to inform employees that the new policy would be no children could be brought to visit patients. What a massive fail.
September 21, 2010

And I'm sure she bred with an equally disturbed man, which means the kid has a good chance of having something be very mentally wrong with it. Granny will probably die soon, assuming she's an older woman (and not 30, like she had kids as a teen and her daughter is teenaged too), which means the kid will fester in the system because it has no stable parents and no one will adopt it because it's nuts. Then when it turns 18, it will be thrust upon the world, and we'll only be able to hope it offs itself before it harms someone else.

And the cycle continues... It's so hideously stupid, yet it continues. Nobody seems to understand that MENTAL ILLNESS IS GENETIC.
September 21, 2010
Seacreature

And the cycle continues... It's so hideously stupid, yet it continues. Nobody seems to understand that MENTAL ILLNESS IS GENETIC.

This. Why aren't mentals being sterilized?????

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login