Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PX6ET

Posted by Melanie 
Melanie
PX6ET
September 23, 2010
That woman whose tale I posted a couple of weeks ago -- who couldn't afford job-prep fees or to pay her $170 cell phone arrearage, but who could buy prom gowns for her daughters and go to two fairs -- seems to have scored from some sucker on eHell. I wonder if she'll use the gas cards to go to the mall, a Halloween haunted house, a craft show or a baby shower for another breeder who can't afford more kids. We KNOW she won't be hoarding the gas cards to job hunt with -- or to go to the library to attend remedial literacy training.

I have been having a really hard time since loosing my job, things are finally starting to look better in the sense that I have had interviews have started working for 10 hours a week through my college as work study have been hired to sub WHEN its needed and done one day there.. So in a month I will finally be back to having a regular income again not much but at least 70 dollars a week guaranteed and then what ever subbing I get.. Hubby still works full time.

Anyway after my cell phone cutting in and out on me for days and posting in I need a HUG Sabbyfrog2 not only sent me her old phone (hoping to get it up and running later today) but 2 25 dollar gas cards.. Im telling you its a week of weeks thats killing me but THIS made a huge diffrence.. I dont have to worry about paying for gas for husband's work all next week What an amazing act... Ive cried all afternoon since getting the package.
Melanie
Re: PX6ET
September 23, 2010
oops -- sorry about the screwed-up title; i typed in the passcode!

sorry!
September 23, 2010
If the gas cards are actually CASH cards for a gas station, she'll probably load up on beer and cigarettes.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 23, 2010
She probably cried because she didn't get more schwag
September 23, 2010
Yeah, people are harsh... They didn't even throw in some Faygo? bouncing and laughing
Melanie
eHell Moo gets handout AND a ... job?
September 23, 2010
Stop the presses!

She's now posting that she got a job!!!!!!!

Subbing one day a week at a day care. Yep. Why am I NOT surprised.

Good Lord; I know high school students who work harder than this woman and manage to get good grades as well.
Anonymous User
September 24, 2010
cowboy
ShimmyMuse
Yeah, people are harsh... They didn't even throw in some Faygo? bouncing and laughing

waving hellolarious
September 25, 2010
Yanno, I bet anything if I pretended to be a broke-ass down-on-her-luck Moo with a passel of brats and one on the way, I could beg people on E-hell and many other places for free shit and get it. Sorry, but if you're broke, it's no one's problem but yours. Giving this woman gas cards will just make her think that if she boo-hoos and begs hard enough, *somebody* is bound to give her some more free shit for her Woe Is Me life story. Like with most Moomies...you show them an ounce of compassion and they expect a ton of it each subsequent time the well runs dry.

Feeding breeders is bad bad bad, because like stray animals, once they find a source they can leech off, they will keep on coming back expecting to find more stuff.
September 25, 2010
Ah hah. I was trying to figure out if it was an annoying pro-kid license plate or something... smiling smiley
September 27, 2010
LOL, Clematis.

OK, get this: Now she's posting on eHell, I kid you not: "It it rude to have a vowel renewal?"

Yes indeed. And lest you charitably think to yourself that anyone can make a slip on the keyboard, here is the subsequent message (and her later response to posters who wondered why she couldn't just have a party...)

Is it rude to have a vowel renewal?
« on: Yesterday at 08:15:28 PM »

Hubby and I were talking today and I made the suggestion that maybe we should spend our 20th wedding anniversary (3 years from now) and have a vowel renewal. We paid for own wedding way back when I was 17 he was 19 so it was not a huge to do we had about 20 people there in total. We never registered but had two wedding showers (one on each side of the family).

So we are contimplating having the wedding we wanted back then, simple dress, simple suit, our girls in dresses.. Nice food and nice cake..and deserets.. No registering and now showers but is a vowel renwal thrown for your 20th anniversary rude?

later:

Its not so much a "DO OVER" but a doing it to be the most meaningful to us and in the last 17 years we have been through A WHOLE heck of lot. Its more of a wanting to share it with the friends and family we have now, and showing that even 20 years (when/if) we do this that we are even more in love and commited than we were all those years ago at the ages of 17 and 19. It would be a bonus to do it hte way we want it to be.. Nothing over the top were just not that kind of peple, lake side probably (where we live and within a 30 min drive from all our family and friends) with simple nice clothes and good food that WE provide.. And no neither one of us were "bad" in our marriage.
September 27, 2010
I thought she had no money, so let me guess--this party is basically going to be paid for by others. I had no idea what the hell she was talking about until I read the post. I kept thinking "Vowel renewal? What is it she's failing to type?" (After reading about the ceremony I figured out it was 'vow of renewal' but sheesh!)
September 27, 2010
yurble
I thought she had no money, so let me guess--this party is basically going to be paid for by others. I had no idea what the hell she was talking about until I read the post. I kept thinking "Vowel renewal? What is it she's failing to type?" (After reading about the ceremony I figured out it was 'vow of renewal' but sheesh!)

I'm wearing my drugstore reading glasses as I took out my contacts. At first glance I thought it was vowel removal and I thought, great she's going lose that extra o she keeps putting in lose.

Even if they pay for it themselves, given how tight finances are, it's pretty insane not to put some money aside for emergencies. Her kids are getting older and they're going to need things like college application fees, etc. My guess is she'll beg on ehell for that too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login