Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We fit your moomie life!

Posted by Christhead 
We fit your moomie life!
October 20, 2010
I was browsing around looking for graduate schools near my hometown and on the side of the screen I saw this ad: "Strayer University: We fit your life." There's a picture of a woman with a fucking turd in her lap! Without that shitstain taking up most of the picture I'd maybe even say she looked like a professional, working woman, but there's no way I can believe that when there's a chubby little brat playing at her computer desk.

You don't fit my life, Strayer University. Even if I was gonna sprog I'd be doing it in the right order: getting my degrees first and getting a secure job so that a little shitloaf wasn't constantly nagging me and distracting me from my career. Of course I suppose that's what'll happen anyway once Moo is all secure with her master's or Ph.D. and a little attention-demanding fuck trophey comes along.

Re: We fit your moomie life!
October 20, 2010
They understand "working adult students." Oh, so she's holding down a job, taking care of her kid, and studying? I doubt it. It's challenging enough to do any two of these things without trying a third at the same time.
October 20, 2010
Strayer University: Because You're Too Stupid to Realise Your Life is Over.

I'm a massive advocate of university education. But make no mistake, universities are simply commercial entities that compete with each other to get as much tuition money as they can. Outside of the top 10% elite schools, none of them care who that money comes from. They're just as happy emptying the bank accounts of waste-of-time breeders, mid-life crisis hobby students, and hopeless failures, as they are the academically talented and serious. It's not the university's business to turn their students into successes. No, that's the graduates' problem entirely. So if mommies want to hang around lectures bragging about their toddlers and hang around nurseries bragging about their lectures, the only time they're wasting is their own -- and the time of their fellow classmates.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 20, 2010
Amethyst
Strayer University: Because You're Too Stupid to Realise Your Life is Over.

I'm a massive advocate of university education. But make no mistake, universities are simply commercial entities that compete with each other to get as much tuition money as they can. Outside of the top 10% elite schools, none of them care who that money comes from. They're just as happy emptying the bank accounts of waste-of-time breeders, mid-life crisis hobby students, and hopeless failures, as they are the academically talented and serious. It's not the university's business to turn their students into successes. No, that's the graduates' problem entirely. So if mommies want to hang around lectures bragging about their toddlers and hang around nurseries bragging about their lectures, the only time they're wasting is their own -- and the time of their fellow classmates.

waving hellolarious

lab mom
October 20, 2010
Amethyst speaks the truth. Education is what you make of it. Just because you pay for a degree, that's no guarantee - the rest is up to you. And I wish more people would take their free years of public education more seriously, and prepare themselves not only for college (if they decide that they need it) but for lifelong learning - of all kinds of subjects, including practical skills.

If Strayer University would be what it claims to be, it should also teach SAHM housekeeping, clothes folding, and Staying the Fuck off of FaceBooger 101.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login