Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Voluntary Paid Sterilization for Drug Addicts

Posted by law 
Voluntary Paid Sterilization for Drug Addicts
October 25, 2010
The Breederbrains make their way to the comments section and bloviate about the sacredness of reproduction and the tragedy it is when such abilities are lost, etc.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/theyre-spaying-and-neutering-humans-now-holy-crap-2400949/?pg=10#comments
Anonymous User
Re: Voluntary Paid Sterilization for Drug Addicts
October 25, 2010
What part of voluntary do they not understand? I am for forced sterilization myself, but why get up in arms when it's VOLUNTARY?
October 25, 2010
Apparently they are upset that drug addicts are too addled to make the decision with a sound mind and will do anything for $300, therefore it's just bribery and ZOMG the loss of their reproductive capabilities is the world's greatest tragedy.

If someone can't have baybees, it's the worst thing in the world!!
Anonymous User
October 25, 2010
law1204
Apparently they are upset that drug addicts are too addled to make the decision with a sound mind and will do anything for $300, therefore it's just bribery and ZOMG the loss of their reproductive capabilities is the world's greatest tragedy.

If someone can't have baybees, it's the worst thing in the world!!

All the more reason they should be sterilized. Stupid stupid breeders.
October 25, 2010
I think there's nothing wrong with paying addicts to get sterilized if they choose to. They may buy booze and drugs with the money but at least they won't be producing any more children.

When I worked in a welfare office, I once had an applicant who was homeless, pregnant, and obviously stoned when I was interviewing her. When I ran her name in the computer system, I found she had 4 other children she had previously gotten welfare for, who were now all living with her sister. She was a prime candidate for this.

I think these days, with there being so many people now, free sterilization should be offered to anyone who wants it. Paying them might be a good way to go too.

JD
October 25, 2010
Yeah, I read the same shit on a different news board. I agree with skysurfer, on every point.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login