Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breederific SIL Update

Posted by annie35 
Breederific SIL Update
November 02, 2010
She is pregnant again, her kid is abuot to start preschool and she was told she could get a job to help out. Well, she ended up pregnant,so she would not have to get a job.
She is still depressed and all she does is eat, sleep, and complain. Her kid has free run of the house and does what she wants. It is pathetic.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Breederific SIL Update
November 02, 2010
Pregnancy as an excuse to get out of work and do what's best for the child she already has by making money to support its preschool (and take some of the pressure off the father as well)? What a selfish whore. What happens when the new one starts going to pre-school, is she going to keep getting knocked up each time someone needs her to contribute to the family financially?
November 02, 2010
My condolences, Annie35. What a real piece of work. friendly hug

lab mom
November 02, 2010
I don't have to deal with her thankfully. I work and travel so much now, that I seldom see any of that lazt breederific bunch.
MIL is just so happy that her uninsured child is having yet another kid, courtesy of the taxpayers.
She is so proud of her.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
BSB
November 02, 2010
This is exactly why STERILIZATION should be a mandatory prerequisite to receiving any public assistance.

Fool me once.
November 02, 2010
Annie, I think that I remember you saying some time back that if talk of getting a job ever cropped up, then she WOULD get knocked up again! I guess you nailed that one! Why can't the husbands see this bullshit for what it is when a moomare uses inpigness as a perpetual get out of jail free card?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 02, 2010
That is good to not be around such toxic people. Good for sanity.

annie35
I don't have to deal with her thankfully. I work and travel so much now, that I seldom see any of that lazt breederific bunch.
MIL is just so happy that her uninsured child is having yet another kid, courtesy of the taxpayers.
She is so proud of her.

I've seen this often, Typical of trash.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login