Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just thought I'd share...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Just thought I'd share...
December 08, 2010
Stupid article about an infuriatingly stupid moo, but the title of the story made me LOL.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1336444/Tumour-mother-splashes-30k-baby-designer-lifestyle.html
Re: Just thought I'd share...
December 08, 2010
LOL so I guess she's notorious for having had a tumour removed? I've never heard of her before. As ridiculous as I think the story is, I do agree that at least she's using her own (re: Wallet's) money to finance her baby's overpriced designer outfits, while there are people out there on welfare with plasma TVs. Still, her attitude about the whole thing is disgusting. She equates purchasing "nice" things for the baby to loving it more? These nice things don't look any nicer than cheaper equivilants. When I looked at that picture of designer baby clothes they looked no different than regular baby clothes. That diaper bag was just plain ugly. I could make something like that and plaster a label on it and if it became popular the price would skyrocket. In reality, it's just a bag with a stupid name on it. I don't understand people at all.
Never
December 08, 2010
Their house looks too small for all that junk.
December 08, 2010
I can't stand Juicy crap. It looks cheap, no many how many celebs carry it or wear it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 08, 2010
I'm sure Nicole will turn into a right little shit. Mum sounds extremely spoiled, and given that they are clearly not THAT rich (if they are in a 150 grand house), they are probably running up a shitload of debt. What a load of crap, buying designer baby clothes does NOT prove you care about your kid. You care about your kid when you love it, tend to its needs, and TEACH IT FUCKING BOUNDARIES. This kid is going to have no boundaries.

It looks like a fucking potato dressed up for the Academy Awards anyway.
Anonymous User
December 08, 2010
KitsNotKids

waving hellolarious

With a side-order of carrots in the hideous orange tu-tu!
Anonymous User
December 08, 2010
A £6,000 Tiffany diamond bracelet for its first birthday? saying 'wtf'

That is obscene. The little sod will only chew it & slobber all over it.
December 08, 2010
rabbits_rats_rotties
KitsNotKids

waving hellolarious

With a side-order of carrots in the hideous orange tu-tu!

LOL!
December 08, 2010
Christhead
LOL so I guess she's notorious for having had a tumour removed? I've never heard of her before. As ridiculous as I think the story is, I do agree that at least she's using her own (re: Wallet's) money to finance her baby's overpriced designer outfits, while there are people out there on welfare with plasma TVs. Still, her attitude about the whole thing is disgusting.

I thought the tumor removed was the kid!

Yes, someone else noted that it was "her own money":

at the end of the day its their money its not our taxes etc so if they want to spoil her then they can.. he earned his money. BUT i do think they will have a brat on their hands at some point.

to which I say, It's not our taxpayer money yet! Wait until this little shit grows up and starts shoplifting, spouting sprogs out of wedlock, and doing drugs. Garbage in, garbage out.
Anonymous User
December 08, 2010
rabbits_rats_rotties
A £6,000 Tiffany diamond bracelet for its first birthday? saying 'wtf'

That is obscene. The little sod will only chew it & slobber all over it.

This.

When I rule the world, all the little potato-headed Suri Cruises with $25,000 high heels and £6,000 jewelry will be forced to literally slum it for a month or two. There is absolutely no reason a chyuld should need luxuries like that when folks are struggling to pay taxes for their benefit - which they probably won't ever appreciate. :/

I don't own any damn diamonds and I hope I never do, LOL.
December 08, 2010
I do but I bought them myself. They were not Tiffany though.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 08, 2010
'I was quite spoilt as a child, so I want her to ­experience that, too.’

What can be said to someone who believes this, beyond 'rampant consumerism is wrecking the planet, and you're a big part of the problem.'
Anonymous User
December 08, 2010
The UK papers are always printing some crap like this. That couple will be bankrupt soon.
December 08, 2010
Wow. She should wait until her monster precious preferred gender princess turns into a surly teenager. She'll really have a mess on her hands!

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login